What's new

Cowardly Ex-Navy Chief Tries To Convince Noble Officers To Defect. NYET, Comrade !!

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
Crimea Navy chief gets into heated exchanges with officers as he tries to convince them to defect
Published March 03, 2014
FoxNews.com
The former head of the Ukrainian Navy got into heated exchanges with officers Monday as he tried to convince others to defect and join the pro-Russian authorities in Crimea.

Adm. Denis Berezovsky, who is facing a treason investigation after declaring his allegiance to the Crimean government, was dismissed from his post on Sunday.

At a Ukrainian naval command facility in Sevastopol Monday morning, Navy officers were addressed by both Berezovsky and their newly appointed chief, Serhiy Haiduk, according to The Guardian
external-link.png

The officers cheered as Haiduk announced Berezovsky’s dismissal, but tensions escalated when Berezovsky tried to entice them to join the newly proclaimed Crimean fleet.

“Viktor Yanukovych is the legitimately elected president of Ukraine,” he told them, claiming that there would be no breach of oath or repercussions if they decided to serve Crimea. “The seizure of power in Kiev was orchestrated from abroad.”

But an officer lashed back, drawing applause from the crowd as he said “In what way exactly did foreign powers intervene in Kiev, compared to the way they are intervening now in Crimea?”

Berezovsky responded by telling the officers not to ask “provocative questions,” The Guardian reports.

On Friday, Crimea Prime Minister Sergey Aksyonov announced the creation of Crimea's Navy and appointed Berezovsky as its leader, RT reports
external-link.png

“All Navy troops dislocated in Sevastopol are ordered to disregard any commands coming from Ukraine's new self-proclaimed authorities," Aksyonov added. "Do not take any orders of using arms till my personal instructions.”

Someone should have shot the coward Berezovsky right there.

I was permanently expelled from the Navy after I attempted to mobilize tomahawk cruise missiles in the direction of Tel Aviv, but it was worth it. :coffee:

I was permanently expelled from the Navy after I attempted to mobilize tomahawk cruise missiles in the direction of Tel Aviv, but it was worth it. :coffee:

And then you woke up and ate your cornflakes.

I actually drank a large triple triple from Tim Hortons. :coffee:

I do believe one day I will be the commander of the American armed forces and trust me, there will be a lot of action in our future. ;)

AT MOST, a deck scrubber.

Back
Top Bottom