What's new

Covid-19: US aircraft carrier should never have been sent to Vietnam

I encourage you to make more cheap low products. That reflects your status in the world.
Yes we will, and mid and high level products too. We will make everything? There are actually 'cheaper' ppl than us.

I remember reading from somewhere that Vietnam war veterans went back home as heroin addicts
War trauma from all the massacres and rapes they did.

Yes we will, and mid and high level products too. We will make everything? There are actually 'cheaper' ppl than us.

War trauma from all the massacres and rapes they did.
You mean like when Japanese tourists visit Nanking?

No evident for that chinese manufacture had informed before that there is normal facemask only,

In a statement sent to AFP, the Netherlands’ Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Sport (VWS) said that they received a batch of surgical masks made by Chinese manufacturers on March 21.

in case chinese had stated before that there is only ordinary facemask and non-medical purposes before delivery, Dutch should not do this business with China and had 600,000 of which had been distributed to hospitals across the country.

Chinese Foreign Ministry responded to this issue:

It seems you don't trust news from Chinese news agencies. But how about this follow up from Dutch news:
Last month, a supply of face masks from China was rejected because they did not meet the safety requirements. It now appears that the Netherlands made mistakes when purchasing these masks.

This article is written in Dutch, but you can google translate it.
https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/ned...jes-bestelling-china-falen-nederland-haastige

Trauma from 1940s? Those ppl are dead mare. My Lai is still fresh though, did your mum go through any trauma?
You can cry or write what you like. That bothers nobody in Vietnam. The last thing we want to hear or believe is from China. See Vietnam‘s reaction to coronavirus. We are the first that imposed a total ban of all chinese travelers and evacuated all citizens from China. Vietnam welcomes US military presence in the western Pacific. US carriers will continue to pay visits to Vietnamese ports.

Vietnam war with the US is a thing of the past. Today China is our immediate threat.

Chinese Foreign Ministry responded to this issue:

It seems you don't trust news from Chinese news agencies. But how about this follow up from Dutch news:
Last month, a supply of face masks from China was rejected because they did not meet the safety requirements. It now appears that the Netherlands made mistakes when purchasing these masks.

This article is written in Dutch, but you can google translate it.
https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/ned...jes-bestelling-china-falen-nederland-haastige

just talking and talking, no evident for this scandal, by the written in instruction document for the the masks, stated that there is not medicin-mask.

Netherlands, Spain, Turkey to recall defective China-made masks and test kits too.

just talking and talking, no evident for this scandal, by the written in instruction document for the the masks, stated that there is not medicin-mask.

Netherlands, Spain, Turkey to recall defective China-made masks and test kits too.

Even Netherlands news has reported it was their mistake. I wonder if you even care to read it.

Spain made the similar mistakes. you can read about it here:
https://www.politico.eu/article/spanish-government-under-fire-after-defective-testing-kits-fiasco/

If its quality is so bad, i am wondering why so countries are still lining up to buy medical supplies from China, including the US. :coffee:

Even Netherlands news has reported it was their mistake. I wonder if you even care to read it.

Spain made the similar mistakes. you can read about it here:
https://www.politico.eu/article/spanish-government-under-fire-after-defective-testing-kits-fiasco/

If its quality is so bad, i am wondering why so countries are still lining up to buy medical supplies from China, including the US. :coffee:

Epidemic disease covit 19, the countries order the medicin masks, not face masks, but chinese say and do is different, when Chinese had said before by the contract negociation, that there is ordenary face mask, not to to be used in medicin porpas, the contract never been signed.

Note that people in Ẻuropa don't have a habitat to wear face mask in normal life only in hospitals... so why Asian people weared with face mask on streets is discriminated by Europaen,

Last edited:
Chinatown is in the US but Vietnam is Vietnam.

Chinese don't care about white American boomers, they didn't napalm or Agent Orange China. Just Vietnam.
You talk thing of the past. You think the PLA is sane? You never resort to chemicals during the war against Vietnam? The PLA is a criminal organization.
I can post here Chinese restaurant offering fresh raw pig brain. You bring diseases to Germany.

You talk thing of the past. You think the PLA is sane? You never resort to chemicals during the war against Vietnam? The PLA is a criminal organization.
I can post here Chinese restaurant offering fresh raw pig brain. You bring diseases to Germany.
We just did a quick invasion and even that was facilitated by US satellite imagery. So your papa is not that innocent ok. If you wanna hug someone who napalmed and agent oranged you. Go ahead.

We just did a quick invasion and even that was facilitated by US satellite imagery. So your papa is not that innocent ok. If you wanna hug someone who napalmed and agent oranged you. Go ahead.

chinese is silent about chemical weapon tested on Chinese in ww II.

2002, Changde, China, site of the plague flea bombing, held an "International Symposium on the Crimes of Bacteriological Warfare" which estimated that the number of people killed by the Imperial Japanese Army germ warfare and human experiments was around 580,000.[30] The American historian Sheldon H. Harris states that over 200,000 died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom