What's new

COVID-19 Singapore rise, 20,000 migrant workers quarantined in cramped dorms 'recipe for disaster '

No. I love Whites. They are the greatest and noblest race. They deserve to rule the world. They have given us so much happiness with science and technology, discoveries and inventions. Late 1940s was a dark period in history that heralded the end of British rule around the world. I would volunteer to be the soldier of British Empire.

- PRTP GWD
I love your honesty, you're just one GOOD Indian, if by any chance, you want to come work in HK, let me know, i will personally take good care of you by getting you a JOB for "Superior WHITES", promise, my uncle own the most reputated "head hunting" firm in HK

living in denial !! still taking swipe at India when you know the majoriy of these migrant workers are Bangladeshis

Singapore’s coronavirus outbreak leaves Bangladeshi workers poised to return home
  • There are about 150,000 Bangladeshis in the city state, according to the high commission’s website, making them one of its largest immigrant populations
  • Singapore has reported 90 coronavirus cases, five involving Bangladeshis who worked at the same construction site
e94d00b6-579c-11ea-b438-8452af50d521_image_hires_153628.jpg

Migrant workers, mostly from Bangladesh, queue to collect free masks and have their temperatures taken in Singapore. Photo: Reuters

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/sout...ronavirus-outbreak-leaves-bangladeshi-workers

seems like you have onveniently missed reading this

Political writer Andrew Loh noted that the problem with poor living conditions among migrant workers was not new

“Well, what else is new? Same old problems for 20 years – crowded dorms, bad and inadequate facilities, poor hygiene, poorly paid workers, etc. These problems have been raised to death."

Now, a virus has descended on the workers. We are witnessing a disaster in the making,” he wrote in a post yesterday.

hope you know who is Tommy Koh
Nope. Its 50-50, n most of those who are Indians r from Tamil nadu.

U would be able to personally notice this when u see 2 south Asian workers communicating to each other in barely-intelligible English

Bengali n Tamil r different

Back
Top Bottom