What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

It's non-sensical and completely inhuman for Indians to continue with the IPL with the current situation of Covid in their country.

LOL it is a shame on those greedy cricketers too. Playing in empty stadiums whilst Indians are dying and suffering in droves.

LOL these vaccines are being hoarded by predominantly Western nations.

The question is how do you know that it is an azab?
if not azab, can we call it nature's load-shedding. I have 3 apple trees which do a June drop of fruit when I neglect to feed and water them sufficiently. every June they decide how much fruit they can bear/ripen without killing themselves thus drop any excess amount for which they do not have enough energy to support.

an indian returnee told BBC that it is not really practical to maintain or enforce standard social distancing. because these creatures are so numerous that they will need whole of the populated areas of the entire globe to maintain the distance.

besides indian situation of shortages is man-made just like Pakistani hoarders hid sugar and wheat to extort more money. there is a thriving black market in oxygen cylinder business. a rupees 3k cylinder is available for 50k, likewise if you have enough money there is no shortage of vaccines either. they have just hidden it.

Come back with this lousy ad-hominem when you have a video of Imran Khan and his ministers feeding piss to patients who are taking their last breath.

was that BJP guy a central minister ? he is some ward level uneducated leader .
lol i have many more such interesting videos and photographs which will burst your bubble , there are pakistani maulvis who are giving dum dua to patients in corona wards of pakistani hospital, they are giving free advice to treat corona , if i will post those here you will go crying to moderators for banning me :D

Last edited:
the leader of the quad, USA, is blocking export of raw materials for making vaccines and told india if they want vaccines they can buy their expensive pfizers and that only after they fully vaccinated the USA first. what a friend.

India has no problem being humiliated like this in front of the whole world.

You're probably illiterate in Canada lot of difference between cleaning with hand sanitizer and drinking a raw urine from with so many harmful effect in it

It's pasteurized.
To prevent the spread of germs, including COVID-19, CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible because it reduces the amount of many types of germs and chemicals on hands. (Act of washing does not kill the virus but washes it off)

But if soap and water are not readily available, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.

Alcohol is the active ingredient that kill the germs {bacteria or virus)

unlike a whole bunch of trumpian indians must not ingest alcohol to sanitize your innards but use it externally it has to be 60% any less is ineffective

The most important point to remember:
In no way will consumption of alcohol protect you from COVID-19 or prevent you from being infected by it.

read more @ https://www.fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/qa-consumers-hand-sanitizers-and-covid-19

Again. It's a common folk remedy in many cultures. Sometimes when people are under duress they like to remember traditions. For some it's prayer, but drinking cow urine is more effective.....it really is.

Last edited:
Better than a millenia of Humiliation :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
I am sure it is. :laugh::laugh:
I absolutely wouldn’t and it’s not about politics either.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Well, not everyone - I meant those that don't live in North Korea or China.
Just look at how many Indians worship the Anglos. You guys consider the Anglos as your deity.

But since the Anglos created your ‘country’ I guess it’s normal to worship your masters.
Did you read this in a Chinese propaganda leaflet to prevent more Chinese from begging India for refuge or do you have any proof of your claims?

It's pasteurized.
Pasteurized means its no more urine, but something else, look dude in ISS the astronaut drink water from wastage of urine and from stool but they aren't calling it urine because they are eliminate all harmful effect and highly purified 99.999 clean water, they drink better water than you're drinking lol

Pasteurized means its no more urine, but something else, look dude in ISS the astronaut drink water from wastage of urine and from stool but they aren't calling it urine because they are eliminate all harmful effect and highly purified 99.999 clean water, they drink better water than you're drinking lol

LoL. You sure that's what pasteurized means... You ever drink pasteurized milk?

Too late for that. The damage that needed to be done is already done. India is now past the stage of being one step ahead. Right now it it is more than 10 steps behind.
Well we certainly do agree it is a chaos out there, particularly the hindi belt like UP, Bihar, Delhi etc. Imposing complete down is what should get started with

India has no problem being humiliated like this in front of the whole world.
you can't really blame the US. even after over 200 million people vaccinated they still have more than 50k new cases and 1k deaths daily, similar numbers to last july. and these guys pumping propaganda everyday that chinese vaccines are bad in south america even though fewer people there got vaccinated compare to the US, not to mention the virus variants over there are more deadly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom