What's new

Courts take action against former parliamentarians with fake degrees

Pandora

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Courts across the country have taken action against former parliamentarians who submitted fake degrees during the 2008 elections.

Former Federal Minister Humayun Aziz Kurd was sentenced to one year in prison and fined Rs 5,000. Kurd who won the 2008 elections from NA-267 was arrested following the sentence.

Former Khyber Pakhtunkhwa MPA Khalifa Abdul Qayyum was sent to prison for three years and fined Rs 5,000 in the fake degree case by and Additional Session Judge in Dera Ismail Khan.

Meanwhile arrest warrants of former MNAs Nasir Shah and Maulvi Haji Rozuddin have been issued. Former MPA Mir Badhsha Qaisarani has also been indicted.

On Monday, former parliamentarians Jamshed Dasti and Amir Yar Waran had been charged in the fake degree cases against them.

The degree of former MNA from JUI-F, Maulvi Agha Muhammad was declared fake by the Election Commission of Pakistan and the case was sent to the Sessions Judge.

Courts take action against former parliamentarians with fake degrees | Geo Pakistan - geo.tv

Just hope that all fake degree holders go to jail by next elections.

58 were disqualified before! There are still 180 who haven't even tried to get their degrees recognized by HEC! They all should be disqualified!

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster in case of nisar justice azmat Saeed said that there used to be no a level at the time if of which nisar is showing certificate is it true ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happend to Ch Nisar? I saw a tweet that he got his O/A levels Certificate from a city in UK where they didn't even implement Cambridge education system at that time? Can any one confirm this ?

What happend to Ch Nisar? I saw a tweet that he got his O/A levels Certificate from a city in UK where they didn't even implement Cambridge education system at that time? Can any one confirm this ?
he didn't got it from UK his lawyer told the court that he did a levels from Atchison college but justice Saeed said their used to be no a level at that time but I also. have to confirm this

58 were disqualified before! There are still 180 who haven't even tried to get their degrees recognized by HEC! They all should be disqualified!

they got time til 5 april, if they dont show up with right documents, they will be scrutinize. HOPEFULLY !!

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster in case of nisar justice azmat Saeed said that there used to be no a level at the time if of which nisar is showing certificate is it true ?

Not in my knowledge.

No idea......

Last edited by a moderator:
Cage them all... these were the degrees they got elected for in the last five years... a amount should be made and should fined upon them the calculated amount they have taken. These people are a plague in the name of pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom