What's new

Couple caught 'kissing' on Airblue flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think if they're married it's ok but if it's going beyond a few kisses in public then that's inappropriate behavior not becoming of an adult couple.

Do you think you'd be allowed to fornicate in your seat on American Airlines or Air Canada or rub one off under the blankets?

There are more than his couple on the airplane and people aren't permitted to do anything unreasonable that would disturb the other passengers or make them feel uncomfortable.
sir its airline or not we need to change our mindset . people here thing god appointed them to impose morale . while we all know how low our society is . until now our people have never learn ABC of private life . its just fine if a newly marred couple feeling horny in first flight . nothing to be crying here . wakeel sahab ko ziada jazba chardha tha .

while we all know how low our society is

Nothing "low" about our society Pakistan is an amazing country filled with the most amazing people.

One or two bad eggs and our society is now "low"?

I agree with you, there are some people that don't understand that some acts are best left indoors in the privacy of your own home.

I highly doubt a few kisses between a married couple would arouse this level of anger/complaints it was likely more than that and I assure you NO airline would allow that and if you were found doing anything indecent you'll likely be perma banned.

Maybe that type of behavior is acceptable among animals and Indians but not Pakistani's.

Well, it's okay if they were married. Wakeel sahab was just jealous.
But any such things ever happens again, airlines should better ask passengers to carry their blankets before boarding a flight.

Eyewitnesses claim air hostess brought couple blanket to continue 'indecent' activities under the covers

View attachment 747433
It is believed that an air hostess then provided the pair with a blanket after which they allegedly proceeded with their debauchery under the covers. PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD:
An 'amorous' couple was allegedly caught kissing on a local AirBlue flight, causing an uproar on the aircraft with a passenger filing an official complaint with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).

The 'incident' took place on PA-200, a Karachi-Islamabad flight, on May 20.

Eyewitnesses claim the couple seated in the fourth row first began kissing. The fellow passengers then complained, upon which the air hostess requested the couple to desist.

When they did not pay heed to her request, she reportedly provided the couple with a blanket to keep their display of affection under wraps

Passengers claim that when the couple was confronted over their actions they hit back saying,"Who are you to tell us anything".
Advocate Bilal Farooq Alvi, who was on board the plane, lodged a complaint with the CAA against the airline staff for not taking action to stop the couple.

The authority is now reportedly probing the matter. Alvi also issued a video message on social media claiming to detail the actions of the couple in the presence of families aboard the flight.

That's why love is blind

Btw how is it related to Pakistan defence??

seating on Air Blue is 3 abreast... If SOP was being followed then the Passengers should be on window and aisle.
CAA should be monitoring SOP are being followed otherwise they are Willfully spreading COVID.

They doing it for attention. It reminds me of that guy that was banging that randi on motorway in his car.

Being on a flight with Pakistanis is terrible as it is with Pakistani parents letting their children be out of control and running around falling over other passengers. What makes anyone think that other people want to see them making out with their wife?

I want to ask any of the men here that support this couple a question. What do you guys get out of getting other people to watch you go at it with your wife? Do you guys get a thrill from it? Do you guys possibly want other men to fantasize about your wife? Do you guys want to show that your wife knows how to kiss and also how to suck dick?

These are serious questions.

What I don't understand is why passengers didn't give them a good beating?

sir its airline or not we need to change our mindset . people here thing god appointed them to impose morale . while we all know how low our society is . until now our people have never learn ABC of private life . its just fine if a newly marred couple feeling horny in first flight . nothing to be crying here . wakeel sahab ko ziada jazba chardha tha .

Does this hold true for other bodily fluid functions?

They doing it for attention. It reminds me of that guy that was banging that randi on motorway in his car.

Being on a flight with Pakistanis is terrible as it is with Pakistani parents letting their children be out of control and running around falling over other passengers. What makes anyone think that other people want to see them making out with their wife?

I want to ask any of the men here that support this couple a question. What do you guys get out of getting other people to watch you go at it with your wife? Do you guys get a thrill from it? Do you guys possibly want other men to fantasize about your wife? Do you guys want to show that your wife knows how to kiss and also how to suck dick?

These are serious questions.
my question to these people is would you accept your daughter or sister kissing (or more) her husband publicly? If not then you are a hypocrite and a perv most likely.

Secondly, what if someone filmed them and leaked the footage online...these idiots themselves might not care but their parents will probably commit suicide after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom