What's new

Could Pakistan Sink an Indian Aircraft Carrier in a War?

Remember the Vikrant is not Nimitz class Aircraft carrier with modern battle group of destroyers.

Read about Kolkata class stealth guided missile destroyers which are part of vikramaditya's battle group. To top it all of our nuclear submarine INS Chakra ll is also slated to be joining Vicky's cbg soon.

Same people you bought F16 parts from during the Pressler years, and maintain back door diplomacy with :lol:

Pakistan's Air Space is open for Indian Airlines, Afghan Transit Trade is open, and you talk about "Majboor"

Who has GoP approached for "War funds" ? What did IK say about GCC?
I'd have been dead angry like many a folk here in PDF had I not learnt about a couple of 18 wheelers full of $s, left abandoned on a highway, to be "discovered" by the Turkish Gendarmerie!!! It was the amount required to thwart an imminent financial crash!!! Till this day - a decade has passed - nobody knows where it came from....

How do you know that they know how to deal with AC when they don't operate one or has any sort of experience.Tell us more about saturation attack for the sake of larger audience.do you have inside sources like khafee who is claiming to get F70 by mid of 2021 @pakistanipower
Its not about operating an aircraft carrier but destroying it saturation attack means various standoff anti ship missiles from various directions and at various speeds (supersonic/subsonic) i am not professional like @Khafee is but i did lots of research about weapons and their tactics, stop trolling @Truth Divine

Lo bhai. Isse behtar to phr F 35s hi lelein hum
LOL No F-35 for Pakistan @Syed Hammad Ahmed :crazy::crazy:

a couple of 18 wheelers full of $s, left abandoned on a highway, to be "discovered" by the Turkish Gendarmerie!!! It was the amount required to thwart an imminent financial crash!!! Till this day - a decade has passed - nobody knows where it came from....
upload_2019-8-27_5-50-21.jpeg

oops, wrong fairy!

Read about Kolkata class stealth guided missile destroyers which are part of vikramaditya's battle group. To top it all of our nuclear submarine INS Chakra ll is also slated to be joining Vicky's cbg soon.

Does that make it invincible?

Could Pakistan Sink an Indian Aircraft Carrier in a War?
Answer the question logically is "yes" I made a video on how to sink Indian Aircraft carrier. However there are several ways in which to sink a Aircraft carrier. Remember the Vikrant is not Nimitz class Aircraft carrier with modern battle group of destroyers. Secondly it is a used refurbished vessel in it's last stages of life meaning it's vulnerable. Thirdly Indians have ZERO battle hardened experience unlike Americans. In times of war many possibilities of chaos and accidents on the deck of inexperienced crew can take place. There are carrier destructive missiles Df-26 solely design to sink an aircraft carrier but I doubt Pakistan has these missiles. Watch my video below and let me know?
Source http://www.defencenews.in/article/Could-Pakistan-Sink-an-Indian-Aircraft-Carrier-in-a-War-586719
Usually, in war every force try to crippled the carrier rather then sinking. Simply strike the bridge and carrier is done. You don't need need to fully drowned the carrier. One strike on bridge decommissioned the carrier for months.

Back
Top Bottom