What's new

Corruption of afghan elite

Yesterday was talking to an Afghan friend, apparently even remedial low IQ so-called general Raziq has a huge property portfolio in Dubai, what is Afghanistan coming too:disagree::hitwall::disagree::hitwall::disagree::hitwall:
It was always like this its just that Afghani expats prefer to cherry pick history to prove a point

Yesterday was talking to an Afghan friend, apparently even remedial low IQ so-called general Raziq has a huge property portfolio in Dubai, what is Afghanistan coming too:disagree::hitwall::disagree::hitwall::disagree::hitwall:

just one!!! how disappointing -- he is one of the richest men in Afghanistan

I do not know why the US does not pass laws that aim to collect such money -- after all this is just stolen American Tax dollars !!!

I do not know why the US does not pass laws that aim to collect such money -- after all this is just stolen American Tax dollars !!!

Can Pakistan be blamed for this?

Do not forget about Pakistani officials who also are corrupt and have their ill gotten wealth abroad...

Concentrate on that first...

What the US gives it mostly takes back, that and more.Kudos Sir......The wealth of Raziq and co is acquired through drug trafficking and protection rackets etc.

Peshawar's Hayatabad is their stronghold. Some of the best commercial and residential properties belong to Afghan Parliamentarians and government officials. They've invested billions in the real estate market of KP specifically Peshawar, mainly laundered and smuggled in the form of cash, commodities or illegal drugs. They talk of "Khpal Pakhtunistan" (Our Pakhtunistan) but consider the poor of their own kind inferior. Go to Beaconhouse or Roots Peshawar and you'll see Afghan students in abundance, again mainly the kids of influential Afghan leaders, officials and even drug lords. Ever since the APS attack and the government crackdown, they've been shifting assets to Arab countries mainly UAE.

i think this region has some issue the dna is fked up or something India Pak Afg bangladesh are the most corrupt people in the world!

Can Pakistan be blamed for this?

Just ask our Afghan friends here -- everything in Afghanistan is Pakistan's fault -- even before Pakistan was founded.

So I would say yes.

What the US gives it mostly takes back, that and more.Kudos Sir......The wealth of Raziq and co is acquired through drug trafficking and protection rackets etc.

I agree that most donor aid ends up back in the host country -- however the question is had the US not invaded Afghanistan: would Raziq and the new Afghan billionaires have become billionaires (or hundred millionaires): my guess is no and not by a long shot.

They might have houses in Hayatabad but that's about it. Didn't Amrullah Saleh live in Hayatabad too ?

Just ask our Afghan friends here -- everything in Afghanistan is Pakistan's fault -- even before Pakistan was founded.

So I would say yes.

I agree that most donor aid ends up back in the host country -- however the question is had the US not invaded Afghanistan: would Raziq and the new Afghan billionaires have become billionaires (or hundred millionaires): my guess is no and not by a long shot.

They might have houses in Hayatabad but that's about it. Didn't Amrullah Saleh live in Hayatabad too ?
true even the soviet invasion was Pakistan's fault!

So I would say yes.

I agree, I certainly doubt a scruff like Raziq would have made it to Hayatabad:lol:, these folks would have been running for their lives from Talibs, they would never have been able to own the drug business that is unless they enlisted in Taliban,,,,,,, Saleh was just an interpreter for US forces prior to that he was a non prominent member of NA, nothing more nothing less. Kudos Sir

Back
Top Bottom