What's new

Coronavirus: Recovered patients testing positive again - BBC News

I think, along Chinese efforts to handle that virus, China should investigate which country attacked China with this virus. And after that, a retaliation is a must.
Let the world terrorists, who is the boss here.

I dont believe there is Biological attack on China coming from USA. This is very risky action since if the attacker can be found, there will be retaliation from China into USA. Just like no body want to nuke any body, particularly if the victim and attacker has similar capabilities.

The disease outbreak have been going on since human history ever recorded even our prophet has given an advice if such out break comes.

I also dont think US leadership is such low in morality that make them making such attack.

I dont believe there is Biological attack on China coming from USA. This is very risky action since if the attacker can be found, there will be retaliation from China into USA. Just like no body want to nuke any body, particularly if the victim and attacker has similar capabilities.

The disease outbreak have been going on since human history ever recorded even our prophet has given an advice if such out break comes.

I also dont think US leadership is such low in morality that make them making such attack.
Why we tested all the animals we can find in China, still can't find a natural host? That's very weird, never heard of this situation before.

Why we tested all the animals we can find in China, still can't find a natural host? That's very weird, never heard of this situation before.

I though you guys have found that similar virus are active in bat body and Wuhan exotic restaurant are the epicenter of the outbreak.

I though you guys have found that similar virus are active in bat body and Wuhan exotic restaurant are the epicenter of the outbreak.
Many are 90% match including bats, pangolins, snakes, some rodents... but not one is perfect matched, that really worries Chinese scientists cause if the true host can't be found, it can still infect people, they work around the clock for months but still can't find it, the virus is like a mixture of several strain of virus from various animals.

Back
Top Bottom