What's new

Coronavirus is spreading in Afghanistan and Govt needs to be cautious. We need to close the border.

guys how come it didn't outbreak in india?? but in Iran it has??

India has 3127 people infected with it. Indian govt is trying to keep a lid on it but it will soon explode.
that's what i m thinking same is case with Pakistan... i have news of mysterious deaths in two different hospitals

that's what i m thinking same is case with Pakistan... i have news of mysterious deaths in two different hospitals
Nope no case in Pakistan so far. The media is very anti govt and opposition is praying for a coronavirus case in Pakistan to make bilawal declare it IK virus trust me they will not miss a single chance.

Nope no case in Pakistan so far. The media is very anti govt and opposition is praying for a coronavirus case in Pakistan to make bilawal declare it IK virus trust me they will not miss a single chance.
we lack equipment and required skill set to identify this virus that's y

India has 3127 people infected with it. Indian govt is trying to keep a lid on it but it will soon explode.

You may be right,
but any credible source ?

i also think there may be patents too in Pakistan as according to Wikipedia Pakistan have more than 60000 Chinese people and same number of Pakistanis people in China... but still no credible source about this virus in Pakistan

You may be right,
but any credible source ?

i also think there may be patents too in Pakistan as according to Wikipedia Pakistan have more than 60000 Chinese people and same number of Pakistanis people in China... but still no credible source about this virus in Pakistan

Go to Google check news on kerala and see how many people are in quarantine.

we lack equipment and required skill set to identify this virus that's y
As @BHarwana has said, this is incorrect. Please don't fall for Indian propaganda. We can identify and treat the virus. We have the expertise and the diagnostic kits. The problems we have are that we will struggle to contain its spread, as population lockdown in Pakistan is difficult and folks simply won't obey public health directives (e.g. polio debacle).

Borders to afg and Iran should really now be closed. Any "pilgrims" should be told to return now or face lock out.

Discard official statistics. The virus widespread in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India. My advice is to take safety caution seriously...

Discard official statistics. The virus widespread in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India. My advice is to take safety caution seriously...

How can we keep safe? Daily life routine is such here that u just cannot. U meet people at work and so does ur family members and then u come home n meet ur kids n all. Even the incubation period is long, so how can we keep safe. I hope it doesnt spread here.

Don't make pathetic claims... Its Iran and India where the spread is happening after China... So stop being an ISPR without any authentication..

it will more likely spread in war striken region like Syria,afghanistan,iraq and yemen due to poor facilities in that regions

Back
Top Bottom