What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

Yes. Please see my thread on the topic. They have huge lists of potential cases and are testing them. Also quite a few from overseas.
Situation is is hand right now. Just about.
500 deaths is tragic. The US is having 4 times that many a day.

Why shame on PTI, care to explain? 1000s of cases per day in every country of the world. I guess shame on PTI because of that as well. Siasat karni hai corona pe tu hum bhi kar saktay hain. Dua karo Altaf ko na lagay, foran tapak jayega. Jashan ka din hoga saray Urdu speakers ke liyay.
Look at the number of tests and deaths and compare it with other provinces

EXA1-VbXsAA89UB

Peshawar has 105 deaths and just 63 recoveries
EXA1_0mXsAESVCA

Logon ka under itni si be sharam naam ki koi cheez nahi. I almost daily see people hugging each other, shaking hands, no masks no nothing. The traffic in Lahore is as usual with rush in bazaars. We will not be able to keep numbers down unless large scale deaths takes place or government puts in a proper lock down with no exception but the chances of that happening are now almost gone because with each passing day and relaxations for shops and other business, the so called smart lock down has reduced to its name only.

Logon ka under itni si be sharam naam ki koi cheez nahi. I almost daily see people hugging each other, shaking hands, no masks no nothing. The traffic in Lahore is as usual with rush in bazaars. We will not be able to keep numbers down unless large scale deaths takes place or government puts in a proper lock down with no exception but the chances of that happening are now almost gone because with each passing day and relaxations for shops and other business, the so called smart lock down has reduced to its name only.

going by that,thousands should be dying by now?
where are they?

i think smart lockdown is the way to go..
only lockdown the elderly people..they should be provided what they need at homes and be taken care of.

Country.. Total Cases ..New Cases.. Total Deaths.. New Deaths....... Total Recovered ....Active Cases
.........................................................................................................................................................
World..... 3,426,328.. +27,870......... 240,485..... +1,037................. 1,093,888......2,091,955.

Pakistan .......18,770... +660............... 432................................... 4,715........... 12,982

going by that,thousands should be dying by now?
where are they?
Thats not what i meant. Do we really need deaths, no we dont however i am telling you from my daily experience in Lahore and what i see. Heck you can pick up any news channel in Lahore and you will know what i am referring at. Out of the total 6800 in punjab, above 2000 are only in Lahore while the rest is in the entire Punjab. Do the maths.

PM Imran reiterates Pakistan cannot prolong lockdown

653156_2216408_imran2_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday once again said the country could not withstand an extension in the coronavirus lockdown as labourers and daily wagers were suffering due to economic hardships.

“The entire world is trying to restart its economy. Places like New York where thousands are dying, have also decided to re-open their industries,” PM Imran said at the launch of a web portal supporting individuals rendered jobless due to the pandemic.

“Even rich governments are reopening because they realise they cannot keep the country under lockdown for long. This is why we have decided to open our construction industry,” he said.

“Never in the history of this country have we given such huge incentives to the construction industry as we have done now,” he noted.

The prime minister said the main aim of his government was to make sure the people of the country were not burdened.

“This is why we brought down petrol prices by Rs30. Earlier we brought the price of diesel down by Rs27. Even India does not have these low prices,” PM Imran remarked.

He added that since the price of petrol was slashed, prices of everything should fall as well.

Speaking about the web portal, the prime minister said it will help those who have lost their jobs due to the lockdown.

“People can register on the website where their credentials will be checked,” he said.

PM Imran also thanked everyone who had donated to the Corona Relief Fund, saying that he himself was monitoring the fund and its resources.

“I want to thank all those who have donated to the fund. All the money will be audited and everything will be told to the nation,” the prime minister said.

He added, “We have brought a transparent system. For every rupee donated to the fund, the government will give four times that to the needy. Through this fund, we are trying to reach as many people as possible.”

He continued, “The public needs to work with the government to combat the virus. They [public] need to take precautionary measures. If I had tested positive, it would have been my responsibility to make sure I self-isolated and quarantined.”

“The public needs to play its part in this fight against coronavirus,” PM Imran said. “We do not know when a vaccine for the virus will be made available. If we have to live with this for the next six months or a year we need to have a plan.

“The more disciplined we are, the more easily we would be able to defeat it. The public needs to practice social distancing on their own. We cannot force them to do anything.”

Thats not what i meant. Do we really need deaths, no we dont however i am telling you from my daily experience in Lahore and what i see. Heck you can pick up any news channel in Lahore and you will know what i am referring at. Out of the total 6800 in punjab, above 2000 are only in Lahore while the rest is in the entire Punjab. Do the maths.

while you are trusting Lahore tv channels to give you a pciture, im following the actual scientific developments.
Trust me more the positives the better it is.
It proves the death rate is very less unlike how it was earlier perceived.

while you are trusting Lahore tv channels to give you a pciture, im following the actual scientific developments.
Trust me more the positives the better it is.
It proves the death rate is very less unlike how it was earlier perceived.

Shehron ki choro gaon ki sunao? log gaon nikal gaye hai nadaani me.

allah behtar karega per waba kahan tak pheli hai uske data without smart lockdown bhi mehnga parega.

Cases have touched about 1000 mark. Death toll again crossed 20+ mark. Recoveries are only 102.
upload_2020-5-3_11-17-25.png

11 Fatalaties reported in KPK, 5 in Punjab, 4 in Sindh and 3 in Balochistan.
upload_2020-5-3_11-20-11.png

upload_2020-5-3_11-23-41.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom