What's new

Coronavirus Evolved Naturally, and ‘Is Not a Laboratory Construct,’ Genetic Study Shows March 19, 20

Tagging @BHarwana to have his thoughts. He is closing Corona and India closely.

Abola also occurred naturally but can you weaponize abola? Yes you can if you sneak in a case in any country who is not prepared for it. Then it becomes a weapons. This all being said. The bottom line is weather it was spread on purpose or not one thing is for sure humanity is not prepared for it and we need to take global threats seriously. If this pandemic is not going to wake us nothing will.

The fact that the virus has naturally evolved was apparent. No country would make a military grade virus that evolves and mutates rapidly - there are already 2 more strains of the virus, meaning seasonal changes cause mutation, like for fhe flu - and right now all countries are badly effected, if they would make it, they would also have isolations and vaccines ready so they don't get effected so heavily.

So the Chinese virus is due to their disgusting eating habits and not introduced by usa as claimed by senior Chinese officials ?
A international intervention is required to monitor the eating habits of the Chinese. The total lockdown of the world is ridiculous due to their taste in exotic animals.

It's a coincidence. Another source for evolved microorganisms is horrible hygienic conditions and bad environment. So just imagine what a hotbed South Asia, and Africa are.

It's an eye opener if anything.

Many of the Indian posters are using this pandemic to spew venom against China and Chinese, for obvious reasons. Had this calamity originated from India, for instance; their tone and attitude would have been totally different.
Their have been Nipah virus (whose fatality rate is between 50%to 75%) outbreak in kerala in 2018 and unlike China who downplayed initial outbreak we made sure that Nipah virus outbreak doesn't become Global Pandemic...

Last edited:
Another misleading post. First of all everybody knows nipah out break, dengue or all the well know virus. But corona virus? I can bet even december 2019, not more than 100 people around the world can even grasped what this virus is. And we have a smart alec trying to compare dealing with a totally new virus vs an well known long existed virus that has been long study and try to claim it shall have the same response and undertstanding when comes to dealing with it.

You respond can fool ignorant but not knowledgeable people.
Coronavirus is just another Coronaviridae virus. This virus family has been there for quite some time, remember SARS, another outbreak that came from China. N-Corona is just another one. So, it's not a new Virus, shows SARS-like symptoms with lesser mortality rate. The world has dealt with this type of Virus before.

Considering the heroic Chinese doctor who claimed it was SARS, even though it was a different variation. But the Chinese government tried to suppress it because they didn't want a repeat of it like a few years ago. Now they apologized for it.
The question is what is the world doing to stop it and find a vaccine or cure.

Coronavirus is just another Coronaviridae virus. This virus family has been there for quite some time, remember SARS, another outbreak that came from China. N-Corona is just another one. So, it's not a new Virus, shows SARS-like symptoms with lesser mortality rate. The world has dealt with this type of Virus before.
Another ignorant message. Dont BS and spread fake news. Coronavirus and SARS are big different. See how contagious this new coronavirus vs SARS. Even their structural are different which causes confusion initially to scientist and doctor. Coronavirus are able to stay on surface for days vs SARS which not able too. Coronavirus incubation period are also longer with up to 14days of infected patient showing no symptoms but still able to infected other. SARS victims are not able to spread virus during incubation period and spread only until symptoms appeared like fever , cough and pneumonia. That makes thermal detector effective in spotting SARS infected patient. While thermal detector are 50% less effective in tackling coronavirus. The best way is to repeatly test suspect patient.

See how little you know about the new corona virus and try smear China of delay tackling. Fact is this virus is new and highly contagious. China response is already the best response any sensible countries will do. We are the front line unlike Europe, US and any other countries. They have ample time and knowledge pass from China and yet they failed to response due to damage of their economies if with lockdown.

seems that only Indian members keep on this slandering campaign against China while most other sensible people would agree to wait for further studies/evidences before passing judgement on this matter.

Are Indians not capable of logical thinking? or what are they afraid of?

So, it started from China but it's origin is not from China region. Scientific proven.

And our FM spokesmen don't spew nonsense without backing...

Of course he did!!! your FM cited a report produced by a known conspiracy theorist with zero knowledge about virus epidemiology - the guy is a management consultant!!

Larry Romanoff is a retired management consultant and businessman. He has held senior executive positions in international consulting firms, and owned an international import-export business. He has been a visiting professor at Shanghai’s Fudan University, presenting case studies in international affairs to senior EMBA classes. Mr. Romanoff lives in Shanghai and is currently writing a series of ten books generally related to China and the West. He can be contacted at: 2186604556@qq.com. He is a frequent contributor to Global Research.

Another ignorant message. Dont BS and spread fake news. Coronavirus and SARS are big different. See how contagious this new coronavirus vs SARS. Even their structural are different which causes confusion initially to scientist and doctor. Coronavirus are able to stay on surface for days vs SARS which not able too. Coronavirus incubation period are also longer with up to 14days of infected patient showing no symptoms but still able to infected other. SARS victims are not able to spread virus during incubation period and spread only until symptoms appeared like fever , cough and pneumonia. That makes thermal detector effective in spotting SARS infected patient. While thermal detector are 50% less effective in tackling coronavirus. The best way is to repeatly test suspect patient.

See how little you know about the new corona virus and try smear China of delay tackling. Fact is this virus is new and highly contagious. China response is already the best response any sensible countries will do. We are the front line unlike Europe, US and any other countries. They have ample time and knowledge pass from China and yet they failed to response due to damage of their economies if with lockdown.
LOL! Talk about ignorance. For one, SARS is the disease resulting from the infection of a strain of Coronavirus. I didn't say the infection from the COVID-19 would show the exact same symptoms, prognosis or R-nought. Heck even the symptoms are different from patient to patient. R0 of SARS is higher than Covid-19. Don't tell me China experienced it first hand.

The issue with China is not the delay in tracking, I'm sure you tracked the outbreak, the only issue is you did nothing about it and silenced whoever raised a concern to save face or prevent panic whatever be the reason, nobody knew there was an outbreak in until late January when it had already started in December.

LOL! Talk about ignorance. For one, SARS is the disease resulting from the infection of a strain of Coronavirus. I didn't say the infection from the COVID-19 would show the exact same symptoms, prognosis or R-nought. Heck even the symptoms are different from patient to patient. R0 of SARS is higher than Covid-19. Don't tell me China experienced it first hand.

The issue with China is not the delay in tracking, I'm sure you tracked the outbreak, the only issue is you did nothing about it and silenced whoever raised a concern to save face or prevent panic whatever be the reason, nobody knew there was an outbreak in until late January when it had already started in December.
Another smart Alec try to smear China. As I say this virus is new strain and some even try to claim it just a cousin and alot of things can be shared. Somehow you didn't forget H1N1 is also a corona virus strain but cannot be human to human transmission. And now we have a self bragging expert talking as if this covid-19 existed for many years and we have long study. Bragging about how shall the world respond to this new virus. You too admit the symptom to spot this is different and so as how it spread and affected human are quite different from other fly virus. Just admit, your aim is just to push as much blame on China as possible without considering all this factor. Your aim is just to smear China. Your example of using nipah virus vs this new strain virus are even more of a joke. And then try claim the response shall be the same. Since you are such a godly figure who can predict things so well. Tell me the next US lottery million number and if u can predict all the number correctly I eat back my words.

Just imagine what patient zero will be thinking he/she was responsible for lock down of whole world

Whats really funny is all the indian trolls who want to troll and blame china ,get trolled back by everybody about cow piss drinking festive in India.

Though they keep dodging it to avoid embarressment but people just wont stop with this cow urine drinking shenanagin.:p:

Last edited:
Another smart Alec try to smear China. As I say this virus is new strain and some even try to claim it just a cousin and alot of things can be shared. Somehow you didn't forget H1N1 is also a corona virus strain but cannot be human to human transmission. And now we have a self bragging expert talking as if this covid-19 existed for many years and we have long study. Bragging about how shall the world respond to this new virus. You too admit the symptom to spot this is different and so as how it spread and affected human are quite different from other fly virus. Just admit, your aim is just to push as much blame on China as possible without considering all this factor. Your aim is just to smear China. Your example of using nipah virus vs this new strain virus are even more of a joke. And then try claim the response shall be the same. Since you are such a godly figure who can predict things so well. Tell me the next US lottery million number and if u can predict all the number correctly I eat back my words.
If I'm smart alec you're the opposite of it. At least try to read something, how can you consistently make ignorant comments and hope nobody notices? H1N1 virus is not even in the same family of Virus as Covid-19. I'm not attempting to blame China, the blame is already on China in covering up facts and figures. I'm simply reaffirming to people like you who still live in denial. And keep aking stupid comments for whatever reason.

If I'm smart alec you're the opposite of it. At least try to read something, how can you consistently make ignorant comments and hope nobody notices? H1N1 virus is not even in the same family of Virus as Covid-19. I'm not attempting to blame China, the blame is already on China in covering up facts and figures. I'm simply reaffirming to people like you who still live in denial. And keep aking stupid comments for whatever reason.
China can do a much better cover up job by not testing, don't test , don't tell approach is much easier and safe, India is a world master of doing this.

9BJoicxj01HMfBdB9_TohTAkDR1g77TLJJZbW0PPG_iot3_WxzWuFqeIWQ9j9M_iFiX4fZZ5pW_490aIDFYHn4_-kg=s900

China can do a much better cover up job by not testing, don't test , don't tell approach is much easier and safe, India is a world master of doing this.
Such useless stats is all you can come up with? On March 13 we had less than 50 cases. Why should we do random tests? Tests should be done on a case to case basis and not how many were tested.

Back
Top Bottom