What's new

Coronavirus: China revises official death toll in Wuhan upwards by more than 1,000

Your normal's are absurd and your analogy of 1 to 2 is utterly pointless. You dont suddenly add up 1200+ deaths. Its a continuous process of finding of undiscovered death tolls. Why not report it as discovered because surely they didnt discover 1200+ dead in one single day.

Do you mean that they have to report to you (and the world) everything they do on daily basis? China is not a weak country to listen to others for what to do. They will do what is best for their own interest, not to satisfy Western media.

Do you mean that they have to report to you (and the world) everything they do on daily basis? China is not a weak country to listen to others for what to do. They will do what is best for their own interest, not to satisfy Western media.
Confusing transparency and accountability with weakness. I shouldnt even bother.

Confusing transparency and accountability with weakness. I shouldnt even bother.

Tranparency like the US? Or the UK? which lead to hundred of thousand death that can be avoided.
No, i do not, and perhap no one, want that kind of so-called "transparency".

Tranparency like the US? Or the UK? which lead to hundred of thousand death that can be avoided.
No, i do not, and perhap no one, want that kind of so-called "transparency".
Again confusing transparency with inefficiency and bad management. Why are you deliberately confusing terms to push a pre-determined agenda. They didnt handle the crisis well, but atleast they are not fudging the numbers to make themselves look good. Thats because there are layers of mechanisms to make them accountable. If suddenly tomorrow USA declares that their death tally increased by 15,000, obviously we will question the authenticity and reliability of their methods. Stop being a fanboy and try to see the problem for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom