What's new

Copyright Issues

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Received the following e-mail (Edited) from Alan Warnes, he obviously is not happy with the breach of copy right issues by online defence related sites. Not sure if any such malpractice took place on this particular forum, however if so then Admins need to take prompt action.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Alan Warnes<alan.warnes@keypublishing.com> wrote:

I have been staggered recently at the amount of copy put on pak websites word for word from features I have written. Or even worse PDFs of features appearing. That really isn't good and illegal too.
if your members decide to do this it undermines magazines etc and their ability to fund trips to places like Pakistan.
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

Received the following e-mail (Edited) from Alan Warnes, he obviously is not happy with the breach of copy right issues by online defence related sites. Not sure if any such malpractice took place on this particular forum, however if so then Admins need to take prompt action.

Sent from my iPhone

copyright issues arises when there is non availability of something in a particular region

It is not copyright infringement if the source is mentioned(and in most postings on PDF they are mentioned)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom