What's new

Contribute on PDF and get paid ?

-blitzkrieg-

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I always thought about many of the netizens who are found day and night here on pdf.Do they get something in return for all the contribution esp. the mods ? or are they all volunteers?
I m sure pdf gets some amount back in return to ads and other stuff but they have expenditure as well.But throwing in a dollar dime for every rating can really help bringing in raw talent whether its Consultants writing articles or random contributors

@DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited:
Some members get paid from their political party's media cell; some think they get sawab by defending/worshipping their political leaders (particularly from one specific party); and some are just farigh.

As for mods - I suppose it's a hobby for them.

Hummus is Palestinian ..mind it..
Hummus is Lebanese. The hummus fight always happens between lebanese and israelis

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...us-food-fight-between-Lebanon-and-Israel.html

Btw i dont like hummus, i can make it infact idid too but idont fancy it.

Anyways ,the mods here arent paid. Normally these online forums depending on traffic they make ad money which easily goes into 2000 plus dollars for heavy traffic sites. in such models unless there is a joint collaboration between two parties who spilit up income in set percentages , no amount is shared for just posting content. Which is actually the right way.

If you want to earn online then start blogging on topics u feel strongly about. And maybe like riaz haq uncle u can promote ur blog links here and u will get visitors.

These online blogs when linked with adsense or other ad packages can help u make some small income or even more if ur blog gets more traffic.

Reading the quality of the posted articles on PDF it seems not much will have to be paid out. :smart:

You are being paid here on PDF only if you are good in making Propaganda against Modi and India. :D

Back
Top Bottom