What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

2865.gif

The amount of hypocrisy in the ranks of the media is absolutely astonishing!

You have only got to watch today's Shahzeb Khanzada program to know of it.

Our media is the most pathetic.

Lol at Kashmala and Absar Alam.

The amount of hypocrisy in the ranks of the media is absolutely astonishing!

You have only got to watch today's Shahzeb Khanzada program to know of it.

Our media is the most pathetic.

It sells itself to the highest bidder which in this case seems to be PML-N and judiciary.

Lol at Kashmala and Absar Alam.

It sells itself to the highest bidder which in this case seems to be PML-N and judiciary.

They said that why all this campaign against the judiciary? They are a pillar of the state. Then what about the times when the media bashes the politicians and Army pointlessly, aren't they belonging to the state? They let all guns loose then, but don't bat an eyelid...but now sab ko keeray hotay hain. Double standards.

Secondly that social media thing, every one does it, not only PTI followers, all of the folks do it. Let's just not pin point it to one guy.

Thirdly, Absar Alam said that why doesn't IK say to his followers that don't do it. He should be awake enough to know that IK has said this 3 times, and one time it was very formal through a video message just before the elections...Imran Khan said that this doesn't reflect the ideology of PTI. People have really short memories.

Fourthly, Kashmala Tariq has become a big lattu, jahan dil jaye uth kay chali jati hai...the only person who made sense yesterday was that judge. He always makes sense.

Supreme Court is not satisfied on IK's respond .................

Againnnn?? What exactly does this supreme court want??

معافی​

And actually Imran Khan had used the word 'SHARAMNAAK' for SC ... But now he is telling lie ... He should seek pardon ............

معافی​

And actually Imran Khan had used the word 'SHARAMNAAK' for SC ... But now he is telling lie ... He should seek pardon ............

I just think the court is abusing its power. Government should limit its power or else itll become a hurdle.

I just think the court is abusing its power. Government should limit its power or else itll become a hurdle.

Contempt of court notice is dismissed ...........

Now CJP will become reliable again & I hope people won't bash to CJP ............

Good decision by supreme court to dismiss the case. So the whole episode restrained Imran to use words wisely and didn't give any punishment rightfully.

I am ok with this whole episode of contempt of court to warn politicians and then dismiss the case

I think imran khan learned his lesson. Not only that, the supreme court set an example for every one else in pakistan. I am sure, no one will say anything about supreme court.

Back
Top Bottom