What's new

Congratulations, "Krait" for becoming senior member

OMG he has 4000 posts now that means he added 2000 posts within a span of just two months who does he do that???

Krait is the most sensible Indian poster on this forum and i do appreciate his input to the forum:yahoo:. Other Indians should learn from him. BTW i loved silence of the lambs and a big fan of Anthony Hopkins.Forgot the name of movie in which he starred as a billionaire lost with two other guys in forest, an adventure movie..I loved that movie..Any way congrats

The movie is called ''The Edge''

Krait is the most sensible Indian poster on this forum and i do appreciate his input to the forum:yahoo:. Other Indians should learn from him. BTW i loved silence of the lambs and a big fan of Anthony Hopkins.Forgot the name of movie in which he starred as a billionaire lost with two other guys in forest, an adventure movie..I loved that movie..Any way congrats
Thanks buddy...Big fan of Hopkins too....but didn't see that movie you mentioned...don't remember the name....do tell me the name when you remember, will watch it.

Congrats mate...one of few sensible Indian members:tup:
Thanks mate.

OMG he has 4000 posts now that means he added 2000 posts within a span of just two months who does he do that???
Repeat Abra Ca-Dabra 10 times facing east every morning. :lol:

Congratulations Krait, though I may not agree with many of your opinions you seem like an independent-minded member with an inclination for reason. Though I do think you should get out more, lol.

4,000+ posts in under 8 months!!! And that too not posting for the sake of posting but genuily adding to the debate- Good on you pal!

+ you're going to overtake my post count within the month at this rate!!!

Congrates krait
Thanks buddy.....:welcome::enjoy::pdf:..Hope you enjoy your stay.

4,000+ posts in under 8 months!!! And that too not posting for the sake of posting but genuily adding to the debate- Good on you pal!

+ you're going to overtake my post count within the month at this rate!!!
I had a lot of time as I took a break, but the reason of more posts is members like you. I thoroughly enjoy it, learn from you guys and like to exchange ideas.

Congratulations Krait, though I may not agree with many of your opinions you seem like an independent-minded member with an inclination for reason. Though I do think you should get out more, lol.
Thanks man, I hope I will be more balanced in my approach. And I do get out more....:D

Congrats Sir,

With your speed, I am very sure I will be congratulating you for Elite Membership soon

Back
Top Bottom