What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

congrats Jana jee

Kaha jaana hai aap ko? jana naam se kya muraad howa?

kahin yeh Jana B wala jana to nahi? (if you know that)

check post number 82, to get the answer for that.

Adios

Zalim aid ke package main hakin bhaijh detay hain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am listening to that poetry but that is not my answer (may be aage jaa ke answer mil jaye abhi to sun raha hon)

funny poetry though

5b446618f96c20b6fb85c40ccd2abca9.jpg

hahahaha.......nice......

Do u know her real name???? If not I can tell you that , but I guess let her tell you that by herself and you will be even more surprised.

The pity she is again at sleep and missed the thread once more:lol: now she will be asking some one again to locate it for her:lol::lol:

Adios

check post number 82, to get the answer for that.

Adios
Extract from the video posted in post number 82.....................

Ab ke Tajdeed-e-Wafa ka nahi imkaan JAAANA
Apne shohar ko naa kar itna pareshaan JAANAA
Saari khoobaniyan khaa li, Mujhe gutli bhi naa di
Itne kanjoos to nahi hotay yeh Khoobaan JAANAA

Teesre shayr pe JAANA ne yeh Jhalla ke kaha
Kya yeh Baqwaas laga rakhi hai Jaana Jaana

Aur Maqtay pe joh pohancha to Tunakk kar boli
Main to Farzana hon ho gi teri behnaa JAANA

all complains shall be forwaded to original poster :rofl:

Do u know her real name???? If not I can tell you that , but I guess let her tell you that by herself and you will be even more surprised.

The pity she is again at sleep and missed the thread once more:lol: now she will be asking some one again to locate it for her:lol::lol:

Adios

:lol: lalay i am JANA. JAAAAAA NAAAAAAA

Walahi the last time I was here Jana was a long time banned figure, it's surprising to see her posting again and even more shocking to see a 10 page congratulation :) Just to show support for you dear Jana I was very much mad the first times you were banned by that lying ****iya neo thankfully I see he's been stripped of his title. It was wrong and you were right and this is your chance to celebrate it ! :D

well congrats Jana, on reaching the 10 000 mark.

wait, u have reached the 11 000 mark! But by the time we open a thread to congratulate u for that, you'll hit 12 000. Your posting rate is hard to match! :chilli:

So, here, in advance......Jana, congrats on reaching the 15 000 mark! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom