What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

oye hoye,, da za chartha odo wama:what: sorry for being late, kho Generalay ombarak sha ombarak. daer kha hum daga shantay yae chicha, chi rap derna onawaye:tup: da da sari zaman nadi:D ta ta kho patha da chi za sook yadoma:lol::lol: o way da soor rung ba dertha kala lagae???? ko way no mung ba da PDF bacha salamath tha stha dapara khwasth oko:azn::azn:

BAKHANA.

DUDE its not french i guess :undecided:

My last visit to peshawar was a great experiance, i'd love to come again, so if you guys are planning a party, count me in.

It seems Peshawar may be seeing a forum members party.

Sees have to give a serious thought and made it happen.

Sure Abbas, if we did programmed anything, will let you know too.

Good going Jana - Some times I see your caustic remarks really pisses me off, but still you are fun to have on the forum.

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations, Jana! I can always count on you to give the "non-Yankee" perspective on most every issue. Anyway, so that you can remain sweet and cheerful for your husband, you will always have some Indians and Yankees here to release your anger on. We will provide the service of "punching bags" to you, especially since we are mostly of the non-female type. So stay, we will be good for your mental health......

Jana jee .. Mabrook Mabrook ..
When I was in Pakistan I have seen your posts but i never Understand Logic Lolz
But in 2009 i become young .. Your tact of Answering Inspiring me.

Keep it up .. Best of luck

Quite an amazing achievement……..!!!!!.........my best wishes for u lady.

It seems Peshawar may be seeing a forum members party.

Sees have to give a serious thought and made it happen.

Sure Abbas, if we did programmed anything, will let you know too.

And brother include me as well, but only if u arrange not before March as I will be there till June.....

Ahh wish to contribute till end of the world but my future husband will gonna go bonkers :partay:

Congratulations Jana!!!! :tup:

Reading the line above made me break out into a smile.

My first pm to Jana (who like of other Indians, had caught my attention :azn:) was to compliment her on what I thought at the time was a very very cute daughter (I have 2 of my own and I love baby girls ..... like all dads).

Jana was understanbly miffed and told me ki abhi to main jawaan hun .......... LOL :rofl:

Cheers once again to you Jana!:cheers:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Well.. 10k when did that happen..!! by the time we congragulate her for 10k she would have reached 20 k..:P well congragulations for becoming one of the top contributer in the forum..!!!

Back
Top Bottom