What's new

confused between Samsung galaxy s5282 and Nokia asha 302

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys I was about to select Nokia. asha302 but now I saw add off Samsung galaxy star S5282 and liked its featured what should I do? @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
sir why you are saying this people on websites don't seem to be happy about Samsung and asha had lot more votes @Aeronaut @Leader @Jazzbot and others

first you were asking about those blackberry types, now these touch.

yar like I said before go for touch, this samsung looks cool. buy it. :tup:

Samsung Galaxy Pocket plus S5301 Price & Specifications - Samsung Pakistan
I am going for this mobile INSHALLAH
samsung-galaxy-pocket-plus-s5301-white.jpg

samsung-galaxy-pocket-plus-s5301-black.jpg

@Zarvan nothing is perfect in this world, you will always find some issues with a cell phone, but the thing is even after having these issues, Samsung Galaxy mobiles are a class ahead of Nokia mobiles due to many reasons, so why not going for latest and advanced stuff if its available at same price?

@Zarvan

Why did you say you didn't want touch screen phone last time? Anyway I wouldn't recommend this Samsung phone as it is 2G only. What exactly do you want?

Samsung Galaxy Pocket plus S5301 Price & Specifications - Samsung Pakistan
Why not this by the way I for past three years this type of mobile do you think I would have any requirement
nokia100b.gif

Why I'm stressing on 3G is because it has better connectivity. Why not try Q mobile and also try looking into Nokia Asha 311, go to a shop try it with your own hands. But Asha phone won't have as many apps and support as Samsung. Tell us do you now want a touch screen phone, I'll look on the net and suggest here, price should be PKR 11, 000, right?

Yes Galaxy Pocket plus S5301 has 3G and is better than the earlier one.

guys I was about to select Nokia. asha302 but now I saw add off Samsung galaxy star S5282 and liked its featured what should I do? @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster

is micromax halal version available in Pakistan..?
he..he..just kidding..

Samsung(read android) is better than Nokia.

Back
Top Bottom