What's new

Confused about procedure to join PAF, living in Bahrain

sheraz haroon

New Recruit

Reaction score
Im Strongly Willing to join Pakistan Air Force...but im kind of confused aboutthe procedures and everything can u guyz help me im a student of HSSC 1 studying pre engeniering and living abroad (Bahrain)....I was hoping if u guyz could tell me wht i have to do to join PAF..? Hope u guyz Reply..! ^_^

Im Strongly Willing to join Pakistan Air Force...but im kind of confused aboutthe procedures and everything can u guyz help me im a student of HSSC 1 studying pre engeniering and living abroad (Bahrain)....I was hoping if u guyz could tell me wht i have to do to join PAF..? Hope u guyz Reply..! ^_^

As an Officer

Here you go!

Elia Sameen thnx but can u tell me if there is any Quota System For Over seas Pakistanis....Formalities and stuff..??

Elia Sameen thnx but can u tell me if there is any Quota System For Over seas Pakistanis....Formalities and stuff..??

There is no quota system in Armed Forces, purely merit. If you want to be an officer in PAF you should not take support of quota and believe in your own efforts.

If you are a foreign national you will have to surrender that; procedure is same for everyone.

There is no quota system in Armed Forces, purely merit. If you want to be an officer in PAF you should not take support of quota and believe in your own efforts.

If you are a foreign national you will have to surrender that; procedure is same for everyone.

O I believe in my own efforts very well....I heard about that system so I asked...NO probs Thanx Anywayss.!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom