What's new

Confirmed:ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Injured, Guarded at Hospital by Militants

nadeemkhan110

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1028397994.png

Leader of the Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi was injured in Iraqi Army's airstrike. Currently he is in a hospital, a local source confirmed to Sputnik Monday.
Earlier it was reported that the leader of the Islamic State (ISIL) jihadist group had been injured in an airstrike in Iraq.
"Al-Baghdadi was wounded and currently is at a hospital of Al-Qaim. The hospital is encircled by the [ISIL] group's militants," a source told Sputnik.

The town of Al-Qaim is located in the northwest of Iraq on the border with Syria.
The Islamic State is a radical Sunni group that has ceased vast areas in Syria and Iraq. It aims to establish an Islamic caliphate on the occupied territories. The radicals have become notorious for numerous terrorist attacks and their mass executions, stoning of women and the beheading of foreigners.
On Wednesday, Iraqi Parliament Defense and Security Committee Chairman Haqim Zamli told Sputnik that Iraq may turn to Russia for military help in the fight against the Islamic State if Russian airstrikes in Syria prove successful.

sources:http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151012/1028396997/baghdadi-injired-hospital.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many times I am going to hear the same news .
I heard Cats have 9 life . Don't tell me he is a Cat reincarnate :D

Who is stopping them to kill him there ?

Who is stopping them to kill him there ?
As said the poster, the hospital is guarded by a group of MILITANTS...and its not as easy as eating a cake...
You have to keep in mind the after effects and the consequences of what you do internationally...things are easier to say than to do.....I also do wonder, whats hindering them to give those bastards a blast....I mean, the whole world is against them but why the heck they cant be eliminated...But if you dig deeper, you will find the reason....Have you ever wondered if the leader of ISIS and its backbone is destroyed what will happen??? The answer is things like Peshawar Massacre....

But again, should we just sit back and watch the show with the fear of being fu**** ??? The answer is NO, a big NO. But then why is the world getting hits by those scoundrels??? The answer is "due to international disputes amongst countries with the same purpose, and the same objective for just a sucked up cause".
The need of the hour is to get united and give those scalps a blow. "United we stand, Divided we fall"

Russia should send in spetznaz to kill this faggot with air support to reduce civilian casualties or well bomb it.

inside news: Bangladesh is buying about 50 chinese combat drones (model is not confirmed) :secret:
CH-4 is very good choice but abit slow(180km). That is why PLAAF prefer the Wing Loong despite having a lower payload and lesser hardpoint that CH series.

CH-4 will heavily upgrade Bangladesh surveillance and strike capabilities. UCAV at night is very dangerous for foes and speed will not be very critical unless car/armour vehicles cant outrun UCAV. :D

Last edited:
Opportunity for Russia to bomb it. America will make no fly zone over that hospital.

I was refering to the incident , where last week america bombed a civilian hospital in afghanistan.. by "mistake" of course.

Back
Top Bottom