What's new

COMPUTER SCIENCE TEST IN PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

can u plz tell criteria to shortlist after medical and initial interview?
I could not grasp what you are trying to ask,but here is what I know.
1:In initial medical your sight and hearing will be checked thoroughly.You'll have to get wax cleaned out of your ears for qualifying.
2:For the interview you will have to answer questions regarding why do you want to join airforce,why do you think they should select you,while you will be answering them you will be interupted and asked about you family and your qualifications.Do not be bilingual ,if you started in English go for it all the way,and if you started in Urdu repeat the same.Get yourself aware of PAF and all recent advancement like AESA RADARS MANUFACTURE,LIKE ENGINE IN JFblock . Overhauling of aircrafts and number.
And most importantly be true.If you don't know something don't hesitate, be straight forward.

After being recommend for Issb you will have to Submit your original documents and wait for the call while praying regularly.
Good luck.

i just came to know few days ago. After u submit ur issb form they will nakew merit list and then shortlisted will be called for issb.

now wats the criteria and how they will short list. I have no idea. I am from avionics 120 short course.

I could not grasp what you are trying to ask,but here is what I know.
1:In initial medical your sight and hearing will be checked thoroughly.You'll have to get wax cleaned out of your ears for qualifying.
2:For the interview you will have to answer questions regarding why do you want to join airforce,why do you think they should select you,while you will be answering them you will be interupted and asked about you family and your qualifications.Do not be bilingual ,if you started in English go for it all the way,and if you started in Urdu repeat the same.Get yourself aware of PAF and all recent advancement like AESA RADARS MANUFACTURE,LIKE ENGINE IN JFblock . Overhauling of aircrafts and number.
And most importantly be true.If you don't know something don't hesitate, be straight forward.

After being recommend for Issb you will have to Submit your original documents and wait for the call while praying regularly.
Good luck.
no i was asking about criteria aftr medical nd interview i mean how they shortlist?? nd also what is exact perfect answer for why i want to join airforce

no i was asking about criteria aftr medical nd interview i mean how they shortlist?? nd also what is exact perfect answer for why i want to join airforce
As we all know this GDP test was for specific areas and unfortunately my division was not in induction plan so I had to fall back this time, Secondly the air Force has announced to change the way they train their Pilots.Their as far as I know are three possible layers to get shortlisted for Issb.
1: Interview ranking.
2: Percentage in Physics and English in recently taken exam.
3: Any relative in Airforce who could recommend and guarantee.
So,they will shortlist on these bases most probably In top to bottom approach.

And the answer for why you want to join is only you who knows passion. If you want to dig internet for this answer,you should better be prepared to hate Air force induction unit.
Good luck.

3: Any relative in Airforce who could recommend and guarantee.
Unh? What? Isn't it bit unfair for other candidates who have completely civilian background? To this you may reply, "No, your merit and physical fitness is all that counts. If you have it in you, you will make it with or without military background." If it is so, why did you type above thing in the first place?

Unh? What? Isn't it bit unfair for other candidates who have completely civilian background? To this you may reply, "No, your merit and physical fitness is all that counts. If you have it in you, you will make it with or without military background." If it is so, why did you type above thing in the first place?
What I wrote is not an officially announced criteria for shortlisting,If someone is eligible for the job He will be selected no matter he has military background Or not.But Military background is considered a positive point in position of a candidate,and that's why I mentioned it in the end.

What I wrote is not an officially announced criteria for shortlisting,If someone is eligible for the job He will be selected no matter he has military background Or not.But Military background is considered a positive point in position of a candidate,and that's why I mentioned it in the end.
today was my initial interview nd he asked me about my weakness nd i said no not much ... how much my aswer wil effect on my selection :(

today was my initial interview nd he asked me about my weakness nd i said no not much ... how much my aswer wil effect on my selection :(
One of my mentor once told me that in his final interview in Navy they asked him,do you know condoleeza rice?
And he replied:That must be the type of rice(She was In US higher authorities, I guess state secretary) and he got his joining letter.You should pray for the best and be ready for the worst.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom