What's new

COMPUTER SCIENCE TEST IN PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

wiqi_5

New Recruit

Reaction score
kindly guide me how i prep[are computer science test for pakistan air force. tell me any good website or any topics.
today is last day and tomorrow is my test so kindly guide me as soon as possible. i am waiting
thanxs

kindly guide me how i prep[are computer science test for pakistan air force. tell me any good website or any topics.
today is last day and tomorrow is my test so kindly guide me as soon as possible. i am waiting
thanxs

Dear please share your ideas and questions/answers which were in tests which you remember in computer science test.

I have applied for PAF IT Officer via SSC i have prepared for Intelligence test but there will also be Computer Science test and i am unable to find any material or sample question on net and my test will be on 7th march so please can anyone guide me or provide me some material i will be really grateful.

Regards.

I have applied for PAF IT Officer via SSC i have prepared for Intelligence test but there will also be Computer Science test and i am unable to find any material or sample question on net and my test will be on 7th march so please can anyone guide me or provide me some material i will be really grateful.

Regards.

Have you studied computer science? are you working in this field??
If so then why do you need to study for this test, its probably a basic computer science knowledge test

Have you studied computer science? are you working in this field??
If so then why do you need to study for this test, its probably a basic computer science knowledge test
yes i am a computer science graduate and i have major in software engineering but i need to know that will the test be general or domain specific. if it is general then well and good but if it is domain specific then which domain can it be?

yes i am a computer science graduate and i have major in software engineering but i need to know that will the test be general or domain specific. if it is general then well and good but if it is domain specific then which domain can it be?

I have taken a lots of tests in Pakistan, most I took for fun just to see if I can pass it which includes ISSB, Air force, CAA, and Banks...I passed all of them except ISSB. Never prepared for any of those test, they only test you general knowledge, basic math, IQ. In those tests they test your aptitude towards that field, you decision making ability, English knowledge...if its in you then its in you, you don't need to prepare for it....you education must already have prepared you for it

I have taken a lots of tests in Pakistan, most I took for fun just to see if I can pass it which includes ISSB, Air force, CAA, and Banks...I passed all of them except ISSB. Never prepared for any of those test, they only test you general knowledge, basic math, IQ. In those tests they test your aptitude towards that field, you decision making ability, English knowledge...if its in you then its in you, you don't need to prepare for it....you education must already have prepared you for it
well then it means i am good to go...

Regards.
Practice on gotest.pk would suffice.

Regards.
Asslam O Alaikium bro, I have the same question as my test will be on 9th Of March, Have u gain info about computer science test? if so then please tell me the links or the other sources. and can we exchange our cell numbers or fb profile? from there i will get ur help that how was ur test. it will be helpful for me. Thanks

Regards.
Asslam O Alikum bro, same question is mine as my test will be on 9th of March, Have u gain info about Computer Science test? if so then please share the source to me so that i could prepare it also. can we exchange our cell numbers or fb profiles? So i could contact u that how was ur test. it will helpful for me. Thanks

Regards.

yesterday was my test of Pak IT branch ... to be very honest the academic tets was very difficult and the mcqs was nt from COMPUTER SCIENCE but all 100 mcqs was from networking ... beleive me ... i even didnt know that they will give from networking. prepare urself from nw for nekworking
thanks

Asslam O Alaikium bro, I have the same question as my test will be on 9th Of March, Have u gain info about computer science test? if so then please tell me the links or the other sources. and can we exchange our cell numbers or fb profile? from there i will get ur help that how was ur test. it will be helpful for me. Thanks

Asslam O Alikum bro, same question is mine as my test will be on 9th of March, Have u gain info about Computer Science test? if so then please share the source to me so that i could prepare it also. can we exchange our cell numbers or fb profiles? So i could contact u that how was ur test. it will helpful for me. Thanks

yesterday was my test of Pak IT branch ... to be very honest the academic tets was very difficult and the mcqs was nt from COMPUTER SCIENCE but all 100 mcqs was from networking ... beleive me ... i even didnt know that they will give from networking. prepare urself from nw for nekworking
thanks

thanks

thanks
  • Introduction to Computing

• Object Oriented Programming

• Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming

• Database Management Systems

• Data Warehousing

• Data Structure

• Fundamentals of Algorithms

• Software Engineering

• Digital Logic Design

• Advance Computer Architecture

• Computers Networks

• Data Communication

• Web Design & Development

• Arithmetic Series Test

• Mathematical aptitude Test
    these r the topic for test.mahi can u tell y they ask to bring white broad maker

thanks

thanks
well mahi best of luck.can u tell me y they ask to bring white broad maker

f
  • Introduction to Computing

• Object Oriented Programming

• Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming

• Database Management Systems

• Data Warehousing

• Data Structure

• Fundamentals of Algorithms

• Software Engineering

• Digital Logic Design

• Advance Computer Architecture

• Computers Networks

• Data Communication

• Web Design & Development

• Arithmetic Series Test

• Mathematical aptitude Test
    these r the topic for test.mahi can u tell y they ask to bring white broad maker

well mahi best of luck.can u tell me y they ask to bring white broad maker
or rough work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom