What's new

Comprehensive Military Power: World's Top 10 Militaries of 2015 (from a Russian-American analyst)

Looks very accurate, good job. :tup:

Does it? So do we expect the 4th most powerful country India to invade and defeat the 18th most powerful country Pakistan but without the help of the Bengali's?

India invades Pakistan when the Pak Army is tied down by Bengali Mukhti Bahini. How difficult would it be to beat guy below with his hands tied? This is the Indian victory of 1971.

716407-PPK0107.gif

Last edited:
IGNORANCE IS BLISS

The article is not alking about nukes or tanks or shi[ps.

ITS RELATES TO DEEP INNER STRENGTHS OF NATIONS RELATED TO DEFENSE IE

FINANCIAL MUSCLE
TECHNOLOGY
LEADERSHIP
RESOURCES
EXPERIENCE
POWER PROJECTION
ALLIES
DIPLOMATIC POWER
SECRET SERVICES
ESPIONAGE
FUTURE GDP GROWTH IN MEDUIM TERM

and yes i would put the top 10 as follows myself

USA
Japan
China
Russia
Germany
UK
France
India
Israel
Brazil

IF IT CAME TO TOTAL WAR USING ALL RESOURCES ALL MATERIALS OVER SEVERAL YEARS THESE ARE THE REAL POWERS OF THE WORLD

NOT FAR BEHIND

ITLAY
SOUTH KOREA
INDONESIA
SAUDI
AUSTRLIAILA

AND YES GDP AND FOREX POWER PLAYS A BIG PART ON A LONG WORLD WAR
+1

The phuck is Islamic State doing on that list?! Who the phuck made this list?

How the fcuk Ukraine is more powerful than Pakistan?

Weight, HOW THE FCUK ISIS is more powerful than Norway?!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

indians who are jumping up down on this list are embarrassing themselves LOL!

Are you retarded? shooting medals? lol this has nothing to do with military power... not mention that you are competing with noobs like you lmao

only retards says Military Skills are not a factor in Military Power.

Australian Army Skill at Arms Meeting - Australian Army

The purpose of Australian Army Skill at Arms Meeting is to improve Army operational capability through a rigorous, challenging and combat focused skill at arms competition

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how come Australia/USA armies are noobier than Italy's? what a clown.

TNI FTW! Indonesian forces sweep gold medals at shooting competition in Australia | Coconuts Jakarta

Indonesia claimed 30 gold, 16 silver, and 10 bronze medals. The next best performing country, Australia, only managed 4 gold, 9 silver, and 6 bronze medals. The USA, in third, collected 4 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze medals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's not too surprising seeing comment such as yours. i can't expect much from the offsprings of WW II Cowards.

Has everyone read Karlin's article first before commenting on his list? I've already read it and he did a good job in explaining already existing means of measuring the military capabilities of each country and the factors he used for his own method.

To tell you the truth he is one of my favourite political bloggers/analysts.

I don't buy this list.

How come we are ranked higher at 47? Even though we have those military drills with the US military, we still doesn't have the necessary equipment (infantry gear, armor, communications, aircraft, ships and other weapons) at present. Adding to this is that our economic lifeline at present are the OFWs.

Last edited:
It's accurate

USA China Russia France UK Japan germany Israel India south Korea.

And the rest dont matter too much

Back
Top Bottom