What's new

Complete List of all the Insignia/Badges/Brevets on Pak Army Uniform?

Wasif Saleem

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Qualification Insignias_Badges.jpg
Adventure_Training_Badges_Insignias_Pakistan_Army.jpg
140729_102803_COLLAGE-1.jpg
aabrevet.jpg
Hello brothers! I have taken the liberty of combining all the different insignias (that i found over the internet) for people to see what courses can be done.

You can even share those which are not listed here. Thanks!
Also any info needed regarding any of it will be given insha Allah.

Attachments

• Qualification Insignias_Badges.jpg
    Qualification Insignias_Badges.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 1,832
  • Adventure_Training_Badges_Insignias_Pakistan_Army.jpg
    Adventure_Training_Badges_Insignias_Pakistan_Army.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 1,533
View attachment 87043 View attachment 87044 View attachment 87046 View attachment 87047 Hello brothers! I have taken the liberty of combining all the different insignias (that i found over the internet) for people to see what courses can be done.

You can even share those which are not listed here. Thanks!
Also any info needed regarding any of it will be given insha Allah.

Awww thankyuuu soo nd soo very much fo share !!! Thanks alot...nd kindly dnt need to delete this post aswell !!! Thankyuu

Can somebody please explain which insignia is on this jawan? The one encircled in red.
1411743877055.jpg

I will upload all the information along with the badge/insignia soon. Keep posted.

Is the frogman course at PMA Spec. OP. oriented or just basic sea diving?
how does it differ from the first one (in the qualification section)
P.S : Nice post ,very informative (gives me something to doodle during boring classes :-))

Good Day Fellow Service Members,
My name is Roy, I am a world military collector. I appreciate you sharing the insignias from the Pakistani military forces. I've been attempting to locate & acquire identification books for my military collection which I've been collecting since 1969. At the present time I have about 25 different countries from one item to multiple items from one military organization to all the military forces of that particular country. Such as the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines &/or Coast Guard or whatever that particular country has as a military force. If I am able to obtain books which has the particular insignias, badges or patches I figure it is legit. If not, then the search begins on whatever search on the internet, libraries (if possible) or another type of source I'm able to identify. Of course, I need to locate two or more sites to confirm my findings.
If there are reference books on your military insignias through a book store or even Amazon, which I am able to obtain most of my reference materials of different countries. If it's not in English, don't worry I'll attempt to translate it. Currently, I have books in different languages due to not being able to locate it in English.
Once again, thanks for your persistent in obtaining these insignias & placing in one location. If you like to correspond with me, I would look forward to responding & exchanging items with you too if you collect item as well.

Respectfully,

Roy L. Neve
US Army, Retired
(P) rlneve13@gmail.com
(O) World.Military.Museum@gmail.com
(M) 813-546-1370

Texas Time zone (GMT-5)

www.linkedin.com/pub/roy-l-neve-usa-ret/65/622/79a/

www.librarything.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom