Coming Soon

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Baan5YFCcAAKjMc.jpg:large

this is going to be a best seller... :stop::suicide::suicide2:

@Jazzbot @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @Marshmallow @Aamna14 @Talon @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @Side-Winder @Echelon @PWFI @Areesh@HRK @Khalidr @Mani2020 @Mirzay @mr42O@nomi007 @Peaceful Civilian @WAQAS119@Tayyab1796 @wasm95 @RescueRanger @SHAMK9 @Alpha1 @chauvunist :rolleyes1:

it got to be best seller

things do sell a lot on "Gun point"

Bahi ki "laag" tu rakhna paray gi MQM "na haqparat" karkonon ko

You have got to be kidding me:D

Or maybe not because I have once read him advising a cure for cancer and AIDS... Not joking:|

Last edited:
Not sure about this topic, but he could have chosen a topic in which he has experience, Philosophy of Target killing and Bhatta Khori would have been a good start.

Clearly Altaf hussain is a psychopath.

The guy thinks he's a political leader, philosopher, medicine expert, religious scholar and little known to you people, in early nineties there was an attempt to turn him into a bonafide peer with his "images" reportedly showing up on Masjid plants and marbles... That's why some karachiites jokingly call him peer sahib...

The guy thinks he's a political leader, philosopher, medicine expert, religious scholar and little known to you people, in early nineties there was an attempt to turn him into a bonafide peer with his "images" reportedly showing up on Masjid plants and marbles... That's why some karachiites jokingly call him peer sahib...

Yes I know about that too, still people who are close in ranks of MQM prefer to get their new born names from him. and even ask him to give Azan on telephone. how exactly, I wonder, people fall for it? :unsure:

Talk about delusional on a new level!! :rofl:

Rehne dein please inki mohabbat ka falsafa bohat khaufnaak asraat chorega log gun point per izhaar e mohabbat kareinge phir aur inkaar ki soorat mein bori band laash ki dhamki :lol:

Back
Top Bottom