What's new

Col. Lalit Rai of the Indian Army - Kargil War Story(MUST WATCH)

Over 1 hour.
Won't be able to squeeze in the time to watch it this week.
Madzzy, could you tell me what was it about?

Operational details, have to watch it, i can never match his humor and speech.

Post(s) has (have) been reported
  1. Troll posting
  2. Thread derailment
  3. Ridiculing Armed forces of any side especially the stories of valor (be it IA or PA) is unacceptable. Their sacrifices only have helped us live a normal life. Be it in India or in Pakistan or in any other country and their soldiers.
  4. If a Indian poster also indulges in such a act, that poster ought to be rated negative.

Sorry parikrama! Ive had enough of this nonsense. I see indian posters acting like jerks but anyway it is an online forum and we will report you. This is not IOK, this is Pakistan. Im done with all this, this thread itself is a mock on our army. No more baghal me churi and more me ram ram.
Post(s) has (have) been reported
  1. Troll posting
  2. Thread derailment
  3. Ridiculing Armed forces of any side especially the stories of valor (be it IA or PA) is unacceptable. Their sacrifices only have helped us live a normal life. Be it in India or in Pakistan or in any other country and their soldiers.
  4. If a Indian poster also indulges in such a act, that poster ought to be rated negative.

Sorry parikrama! Ive had enough of this nonsense. I see indian posters acting like jerks but anyway it is an online forum and we will report you. This is not IOK, this is Pakistan. Im done with all this, this thread itself is a mock on our army. No more baghal me churi and more me ram ram.

Any poster whom you believe is breaking rules pls use the report button and fill up the details.

PDF Management will definitely look into the issue and sort it out.

If you find Indian posters indulging into hate mongering, trolling, flame baiting and using anything which is against the rules of PDF, pls report it using report button. PDF moderators have always taken action against such users and have banned them outright as well.

Regards,

Khukri part was especially awesome. Thanks for the video.

Back
Top Bottom