What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

If i dare ask what was your last appointment in Raw general shb?

I’m a nobody your apprehensions can take rest. But yes you don’t know me.

Sad. Does this problem also afflict Indian Army at senior level?

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Dash

That’s not the quest here. I know what ur trying to fish. One good suggestion we allow things in many dimensions like you do we may be raw but yours aren’t ripe either for bait, just to....

2 Senior PA officers are in custody for espionage and further details will be shared once their court trial concludes.- DG ISPR Press conference

If these were RAW spies, Army would have remained silent. Either they are Hizb ul Tahrir agents, or CIA/Western Agencies.
Why silent of RAW??

Wtf? That is almost at the top of the totem pole.
Remember the iranian taking of us embassy
What needs to be looked at is why do we have officers even in senior ranks selling themselves to outside countries? I rarely see senior British Army officers or US Army officers or Russian Army officers doing the same. How are they innoculated against money, women etc? Anybody want to answer this puzzle?

*Ps. I can' even recall the last time I heard or read about a senior British Army officer doing this type of thing.
Remem er 1979.. usa embassy in tehran .taken over by so called iranian students...
Well the iranian gave us a file found in the embassy. Which didnt get destroyed...in that file..
There were names.payments made..
To .. pak army officers..
Some politicians..
Even some pak ambassdors.
Above all there were some serving foriegn ministers of pakistan on pay roll of CIA..

Nothing happened .no one got punished..

Since long that information has been deleted from archives . Files. Internet..
Can some one find it?? Again

They only found TWO? CIA has nurtured Pakistan Army for a long time. OBL info was given to CIA by a retired MI Colonel at the behest of Pervez Musharraf sharing the reward as well. The American courier story was a cover a rouse if you will. Glad they got two, but there will be more

A retired Col would know the whereabouts of OBL?

Seriously?

They only found TWO? CIA has nurtured Pakistan Army for a long time. OBL info was given to CIA by a retired MI Colonel at the behest of Pervez Musharraf sharing the reward as well. The American courier story was a cover a rouse if you will. Glad they got two, but there will be more

2 Senior PA officers are in custody for espionage and further details will be shared once their court trial concludes.- DG ISPR Press conference

If these were RAW spies, Army would have remained silent. Either they are Hizb ul Tahrir agents, or CIA/Western Agencies.

CIA

This cycle of treason starts from kindergarten. Right from that on, we prepare our children for working in foreign countries. We teach them everything in english(now Chinese). We build them so. So, when they grow up, they are ready to do anything for their real "motherland" . Why court martial? We build them to do that. And be it an army officer or intelligence officer, he is also a human, having same thinking pattern as society.

Last edited:
This is what happens when promotion are granted through who you know and not always based on merit. Why are people acting all surprised? If our civilian Politicians are corrupt and treacherous what makes you think there won't be corruption in the Armed Forces? After all they all come from the same people. I hope to see stricter safeguards against such people in the Army in future.

They were CIA goons

When it was reported ? Are you the talking about the, "the news" lengthy report which was shared here as well ?
Yes it was about these two guys

Back
Top Bottom