What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

Pakistan, i agree.
Not iran, its Arabia of Saud & egypt. Infiltration is rooted deep down.
Somewhere i read the most intense info gathering by US happens in iran and pakistan...so not surprised

Very right.
If they are and as you claimed they are linked to CIA then the information is already with RAW and MOSSAD.

That’s how RAW operates

Not linked to R&AW.

I can't believe how anyone can betray their people like this.

Capital punishment sounds like a slap on the wrist in this case.

Hi,

He should have been hung by now---. All his known and unknown properties should have been declared illegal assets and confiscated---.

The family---that is the wife and children placed in protective custody---and placed as labor in some type of concentration camp---.

I do not understand why the punishment has not been given by now---.

Hi,

He should have been hung by now---. All his known and unknown properties should have been declared illegal assets and confiscated---.

The family---that is the wife and children placed in protective custody---and placed as labor in some type of concentration camp---.

Really Mastan, wife and children?? you are one crazy lunatic for stating this ...

Whaaaaattt????

Hi,

What do you mean by WHaaaaaattt??? The family benefited from it---.

Really Mastan, wife and children?? you are one crazy lunatic for stating this ...

Hi,

No I am not crazy lunatic---. You have to think a thousand times over if you want to sell your nation for money---.

Hi,

What do you mean by WHaaaaaattt??? The family benefited from it---.
Confiscate their property. Freeze their bank accounts.

It is not necessary that family knew about it and kept quiet. If they did however, then they also committed treason, so unless that is proven........

Please specify.

I believe the doctor was not a medical doctor (rather, he held a doctorate in a field related to Pakistan's nuclear program)

No mention of Indian support of terrorism (i.e. that Pakistan and India both do it against one another, which is the only fair way to report it, especially given the people we've lost to R&AW-supported Baloch terror; this is a typical bias in almost all Western reporting, which actually makes it seem like it's all controlled from a psyops room somewhere in Virginia!)

Many sources, including Western, consider the 1965 war a stalemate whereas this article makes no mention of this fact

The article mentions the OBL raid without bringing up the very pertinent context of a Pulitzer and George Orwell Prize-winning journalist concluding that the Pakistan military high command was not only aware of the operation but had allowed/supported it. Obama mentioned the same thing in his initial announcement speech (CT cooperation with Pak intel)

The article gives no supporting evidence or even opinions on how or why Pakistan has become "weaker" by obsessing over India as our major enemy; this is similar to an article blaming Israel for considering Iran its main enemy --- except that in our case, we have caught active duty officers of Indian intelligence who have been involved in supporting terror that has claimed thousands of innocent lives. But, oh well, that doesn't matter...

The "Islamic terror policy" is a fragment of foreign intel's imagination; our alleged support of armed proxies has nothing to do with "Islam" and "terrorism," rather is a by-product of being in a neighborhood where a very belligerent neighbor whose National Security Advisor (on video) boasts of his sabotage and subversion plans against Pakistan is using Afghan territory against us; just like Israel supports Sunni radicals along its border against the Syrian regime, Pakistan had a hard choice --- Afghanistan and Kashmir both happened to be Muslim areas, but the reality in both places is that there are genuine grievances leading to a genuine insurgency. Does Pakistan support these insurgencies? It's possible. Maybe we believe that it serves the very important purpose of bogging down 600,000 Indian troops in Indian-Occupied Kashmir and ensuring that Afghanistan doesn't remain a springboard for R&AW to export terror into Pakistan.

Anyway, this is an endless debate. The quality of the article doesn't reflect well on you because you are clearly a very intelligent individual. Peace.

Please counter the above examples that I gave -
If you has shown yourself to be an open- and fair-minded individual I would bother but from the attitude you've displayed so far I judge you are not: you'd simply shut your eyes and deny everything. So if you really care you're going to have to make the effort yourself. Do you want guidance on how to do so?

If you has shown yourself to be an open- and fair-minded individual I would bother but from the attitude you've displayed so far I judge you are not: you'd simply shut your eyes and deny everything. So if you really care you're going to have to make the effort yourself. Do you want guidance on how to do so?
Are the rest like you too?:crazy:

Due for execution on 14th August.

Hi,

Confiscate their property. Freeze their bank accounts.

It is not necessary that family knew about it and kept quiet. If they did however, then they also committed treason, so unless that is proven........
A man having 100k earning gifts 200k ring to his wife and 900k car to his son,his family is never innocent.

With head lice, you gotta go after the nits too.

Doesn’t add up, kids have nothing to do it ... what are u smoking ... if wife is an accomplice they should have found out ... this is disgusting

Doesn’t add up, kids have nothing to do it ... what are u smoking ... if wife is an accomplice they should have found out ... this is disgusting

Just explaining the rationale/perspective. I don't know anything for this case specifically....so cant comment.

Back
Top Bottom