CNN removes PAF from coalition members map

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CNN removes PAF from coalition members map

8044629_260561966_17406507

Yemen: Who's in Saudi Arabia's anti-Houthi coalition? - CNN.com

never ever we have done it . its not our war nor our problem . whole pakistan is against this idea only few long breed animals want it

Pakistan public maybe against idea but not goverment they are going to repeat mistakes again as they did in afghanistan.

Pakistan public maybe against idea but not goverment they are going to repeat mistakes again as they did in afghanistan.
you may not following the news political parties including jamat e islami are against it man . every political party that is why PM pulled back his words with in 24 hours . it is first time i seen pakistnais have brain in saudi matters too

you may not following the news political parties including jamat e islami are against it man . every political party that is why PM pulled back his words with in 24 hours . it is first time i seen pakistnais have brain in saudi matters too

Thats great we cant afford to make more enemies.

job done and i am happy nawaz has mo choice jammat e islami PPP MQM PTI ANP all are against this idea so he can't rule out whole pakistan and send forces
Yup even fazlu is againt it ... Saudis has gone mad ... for years they have not even condemned the attacks on Palestine let alone to strike Israel ... and when they have got problem they want every Muslims country to be part of their mission and designs ... Muslims can do anything to safeguard those two masques but we should be never part of designs of these sheikhs .....

never ever we have done it . its not our war nor our problem . whole pakistan is against this idea only few long breed animals want it

pakistan has a history of involvement in Middle East conflicts - however token the involvement is

job done and i am happy nawaz has mo choice jammat e islami PPP MQM PTI ANP all are against this idea so he can't rule out whole pakistan and send forces

PPP is supporting Saudia including PML N.. all religious parties are against..

Back
Top Bottom