What's new

CM Aslam Raisani appearing drunk during speech

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

after karachi nazim's TUN episode here we have nawab raisani from Baluchistan DRUNK lol ... wtf z wrong with these guys ok they want a drink BUT why do they deliver public speeches .. this guy is a laugh - please share your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
He could be sick....How can you say he is surely drunk....
After this besharm comment we really don't have the patience to give him the benefit of the doubt

that's why we are facing crisis bcz these leaders are drunk they need water to wash their faces:sick:

HAHA! He is the same guy who fired a minister in his cabinet for being drunk..oh man.

mjnoshad, i think you have no experience of getting drunk or have never seen a drunk person in your life!!
He is 1000% drunk...... beyond doubt and guilty as charged.
Appearing on public address in drunk state is extremely irresponsible behavior.
Since he has fired some one for being drunk this made him a hypocrite.
Not even sarkozy would do such a thing.

Some more doze for humor

I have no disagreement on him being an asshole.....Its just "Every one is innocent until proven guilty"
Of course... But he has to be voted in by the public, not by the judicial system. His PR will take a major hit, if he was indeed really drunk.

Yes, he's drunk but I hate the internet's re-surfacing model where things are re-sent every now and then. This has been posted on my wall 5 times today.

This is from last August people.

He is not drunk I think sadla Niswaar zada kha kai ayea hai .... lol

Whatever the case might be, drunk or on weed. It is his personal issue and we have no right to comment on it. HOWEVER, he is INCOMPETENT by in large. We need an effective leadership; alcoholic or non alcoholic should not be our concern.

And sharabi sharabi hota hai chahe woh awam main se ho ya minsters main se lol

He is drunk !! Shame on Him ....

There were children also am i right ?

Back
Top Bottom