What's new

Closing comments on my threads for the 3rd time

Rakan.SA

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ok @waz if it was you or anyone else who did that you better have a good explanation
What it's is wrong with you guys ? I start a thread posting pics and info about the demonstration. Iranians don't like it they start trolling then complain and you shot it ?!!
Btw @waz I told you last time il consider this an Iranian site I didn't say I will Call it one. There is a huge deference.
What's wrong here ? If they are paying you money we will pay more cuz that's the only logical explanation!!
Unless you are Shia! You closed my threads and disabled comments many times. So I want an explanation

@Horus @WebMaster @al-Hasani @JUBA @Altamimi @IbnTaymiyyah @OTTOMAN

Ok @waz if it was you or anyone else who did that you better have a good explanation
What it's is wrong with you guys ? I start a thread posting pics and info about the demonstration. Iranians don't like it they start trolling then complain and you shot it ?!!
Btw @waz I told you last time il consider this an Iranian site I didn't say I will Call it one. There is a huge deference.
What's wrong here ? If they are paying you money we will pay more cuz that's the only logical explanation!!
Unless you are Shia! You closed my threads and disabled comments many times. So I want an explanation

@Horus @WebMaster @al-Hasani @JUBA @Altamimi @IbnTaymiyyah @OTTOMAN

I didn't close your thread. Your thread however had no title, explanation or link and just pictures. As per the rule policy, if links are not provided such threads are closed down. That's the case with every thread. Ironically the Iranian posters on there are complaining that we ignore Saudi trolling. Now do you see the dilemma we face?

This isn't considered an Iranian site by anyone, ask the Iranian posters yourself. They don't pay us money. The site is self sufficient and our Pakistani community is more than enough to handle any finance crisis. I told you before I'm not from the Shia community. I'm a Sunni, Sufi, who follows Ashari theology, and I take my fiqh from the Hanafi school of thought.

What links do you want for pictures that are worth a 1000s words. Some of the pics are writin in Arabic. You think you will find this news in irans first page ?
Iranians are delusional I don't say this cuz I have anything against them! Of course they will call it trolling when I was talking less than them and providing pics in Arabic and Farsi. So I don't see how you are making any sense.

Sepratist threads are banned.
Separatist threads are band ?! Are you kidding me or do you live in another planet ??! Would you let me open a thread that condemns Shia from their own mouth ? But hey don't delete it
Again this is a defense forum

@waz @Horus just to make my self clear. We have in Islam 5 pillars of Islam and 6 of faith. Ask the Shia what are their pillars ?!

What links do you want for pictures that are worth a 1000s words. Some of the pics are writin in Arabic. You think you will find this news in irans first page ?
Iranians are delusional I don't say this cuz I have anything against them! Of course they will call it trolling when I was talking less than them and providing pics in Arabic and Farsi. So I don't see how you are making any sense.

It's the case with every thread. We can't guess from the pics and not everyone can read Arabic (I can), but then we have the issue of people writing on the pics themselves, authenticity and so on.

@waz @Horus just to make my self clear. We have in Islam 5 pillars of Islam and 6 of faith. Ask the Shia what are their pillars ?!

We're don't delve into such issues.

This platform doesn't facilitate religious debate for a very good reasons.

You should refrain from indulging yourself in such debates and carry on your appreciateable work in military section.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom