What's new

Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain: European regulator

are you paying for it ?
The company who has patent for this vaccine is paying you. Covax is giving this free to Pakistan. Now don't tell me that Covax is an Indian entity which is donating this to Pakistan.

The company who has patent for this vaccine is paying you. Covax is giving this free to Pakistan. Now don't tell me that Covax is an Indian entity which is donating this to Pakistan.

no problem with you just wanted to show some pakistanis who are getting it free but talking against the vaccine .

no problem with you just wanted to show some pakistanis who are getting it free but talking against the vaccine .
People talking against the vaccine are dumb and conspiracy theorists. And i fully trust Astrazeneca made in India or anywhere else.

india is giving you this vaxine free .

I have not known personally anyone back home getting this "UK MADE AND DEVELOPED" vaccine.

All my folks are getting sinopharm.
Thread infested with low IQ anti vaxxers!

Indian turd, you need to catch up with what is going on in the world.

The original manufacturer of this particular vaccine, the great Britain, not the copycat India, itself is not giving this vac to its under 30 population for similar concerns. Enjoy the read.

Covid: Under-30s offered alternative to Oxford-AstraZeneca jab - BBC News

Under-30s in the UK are to be offered an alternative Covid vaccine to the AstraZeneca jab due to the evidence linking it to rare blood clots.

Last edited:
I have not known personally anyone back home getting this "UK MADE AND DEVELOPED" vaccine.

All my folks are getting sinopharm.

don't worry they are all waiting eagerly for 4 crore free vaccine dosage which is scheduled to shipped to pakistan in may 21 from india .

don't worry they are all waiting eagerly for 4 crore free vaccine dosage which is scheduled to shipped to pakistan in may 21 from india .

Free? who told you Pakistani buying Vac for free?

You have no clue about the reputation of AstraZeneca in Pakistan. Everyone I know, is only going for Sinopharm or Spuntnik.

erm...no thanks...I actually have a brain so I'll take my chances with the Chinese vaccine and not risk a blood clot! :lol:

oh and fyi, forget about you giving away "free vaccines", you can't even supply the ones un paid you for. :lol:
THat is a placebo dude... UAE reports are showing that after 2 shots there is no immune response.

A friend in Morocco had SinoPharm vaccine last week - he was sick as a dog for over 7 days.

Entire continent of Africa will be under the African Union Umbrella of Aspen vaccine within a few weeks as the Port Elizabeth facility ramps up here.

Back
Top Bottom