What's new

Clash between PTI workers, WAPDA officials leaves 1 dead in Bannu

Shabaz Sharif

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In an exchange of fire in Bannu, a man was shot dead and five others were injured, Express News reported on Thursday.

The incident took place outside the Wapda House. The firing took place between PTI workers, who had gone to the Wapda House to get bail in the cases regarding electricity theft registered against them, and Wapda officials. A campaign against electricity thieves is underway in the area.

Brother of a PTI member and three police officers are reportedly among the injured, while the deceased was a passer-by.

The police has reached the site of the incident and cordoned off the Wapda House.

Clash between PTI workers, WAPDA officials leaves 1 dead in Bannu – The Express Tribune
I wonder why this news never got any coverage? PTI armed wing :bad:

Last edited:
In an exchange of fire in Bannu, a man was shot dead and five others were injured, Express News reported on Thursday.

The incident took place outside the Wapda House. The firing took place between PTI workers, who had gone to the Wapda House to get bail in the cases regarding electricity theft registered against them, and Wapda officials. A campaign against electricity thieves is underway in the area.

Brother of a PTI member and three police officers are reportedly among the injured, while the deceased was a passer-by.

The police has reached the site of the incident and cordoned off the Wapda House.

i told you guys every party has an armed wing, only blamed MQM, atleast MQM doesn't go firing in the open like other parties do or used state machinery to slaughter innocent unarmed old people and women like PMLN did

an MQM woman polling agent in nawabshah was killed by PPP goons during election but the news didn't even came in main stream media

pti.jpg

i told you guys every party has an armed wing, only blamed MQM, atleast MQM doesn't go firing in the open like other parties do or used state machinery to slaughter innocent unarmed old people and women like PMLN did

an MQM woman polling agent in nawabshah was killed by PPP goons during election but the news didn't even came in main stream media

Not fair to compare PTI/N armed wing with MQM bhatta khor terrorist wing. But the problem is potians live in denial, they don't want to accept any wrong doings of PTI.

This is not even PTI biggest crime. Imran Khan biggest crime is to be in bed with Taliban.

Any more details on this culprit? MPA/MNA?

PAT Secretariat attacked and 11 shot dead, then MQM MNA killed in Lahore when she was visiting injured PAT workers in Hospital, and now armed wing of PTI is discovered.

What next? Recovering Atom Bomb from PML-Q's headquarters? :D

Anyways, I don't support this if its true.

Could be a false flagger like Gullu Butt, who knows? :whistle:

Share the source please.

Could be a case of false reporting. Here is how Samaa reported it.

PTI worker killed in Bannu

Actually it was PTI worker who was got killed by gun shot, but express reciprocated the news.

Arms found from PTI leader’s car

they do found arms in the car of Potian.... they were PTI don't have any militant wing...

Since you have done a lot of labor to dig that old thread, I suggest you to spend some more time and actually read that thread. It was debunked right in that thread. :lol:

Try harder next time. :whistle:

Last edited:
Why no coverage for terrorist wing of PTI? Taliban sympatizer is their leader so this was expected.

Could be a case of false reporting. Here is how Samaa reported it.

PTI worker killed in Bannu

Actually it was PTI worker who was got killed by gun shot, but express reciprocated the news.
. :whistle:

After PTI workers fired at Wapda officials, so return fire killed pti worker. Reports are clear, terrorist armed wing of PTI instead of paying bills wanted to kill wapda officials.

Let me guess now you will say Wapda official killed PTI worker because he was not paying bill?

Back
Top Bottom