What's new

CJP asks why SC should deal with political matters when its decisions are criticised at rallies

Pakistan SC judges are third type.......

1650369426836.png

This is quite demoralizing and I am sure the mood is reflective of the general public.

Dangerous times ahead especially for the establishment.

These small men in big offices dont realize that, once the shit hits the fan.

There will be no papers, no constitution, no barrier between them and public.

True justice will then take place. It will be swift.

My brother had a mistake in his matric certificate D.o.B, he provided all proofs, justifications, it took him an entire year to get an order released from court.
The judge only had to sign a single paper, 2 minutes max. He took a full year to do that.

--

They have no idea what type rage is boiling in common man.

Last edited:
These small men in big offices dont realize that, once the shit hits the fan.

There will be no papers, no constitution, no barrier between them and public.

True justice will then take place. It will be swift.

My brother had a mistake in his matric certificate D.o.B, he provided all proofs, justifications, it took him an entire year to get an order released from court.
The judge only had to sign a single paper, 2 minutes max. He took a full year to do that.

--

They have no idea what type rage is boiling in common man.
These judges have a lot to answer for.
I hope they are made to answer soon.

Please avoid laughing, they are on serious issue...............

Black coats...
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan (SCBA) and different bar councils and associations on Monday condemned and rejected a smear campaign launched against the judges of superior judiciary.

In a joint statement, SCBA president Mohammad Ahsan Bhoon, PBC vice chairman Hafeezur Rehman Chaudhary and other representatives of the legal fraternity regretted that the sullied campaign had been launched allegedly at the behest of the leadership of a particular political party.

This party, they added, has just lost the majority in parliament through a democratic process and now it is resorting to pass derogatory and contemptuous remarks and statements against the judges in open public rallies and congregations.

Without any stretch of imagination, it is obvious that the purpose of this smear campaign is to pressurise the judiciary so as to achieve unconstitutional and undemocratic agendas and to further polarise society, they regretted.

The entire legal fraternity has its full confidence over the decisions of the apex courts, fully endorsed the same and shall not allow anyone to twist arms against the country’s institutions

Imran Khan should announce Eid prayer gatherings in Islamabad and respective places. And after Eid prayer drum beats. Reclaiming Pakistan's sovereignty, freedom and independence.

Imran Khan should announce Eid prayer gatherings in Islamabad and respective places. And after Eid prayer drum beats. Reclaiming Pakistan's sovereignty, freedom and independence.

Nice move !!!

I will have recluse if I had such a conflict of interest in my current profession. Only in an uneducated Pakistani mind this doesn't cause a reason of concern for impartiality.

That is why Pakistan is and always will be a 3rd world country..

Problem is, establishment has been suggesting and recommending these "upright & honest" individuals to Imran Khan. Even Chief of Election commission of Pakistan i.e. Sikandar Sultan Raja was recommended by establishment, now he went to supreme court and said re-elections are impossible in 3 months minimum time required is 7-8 months. Hence impacting supreme court verdict. The thing is Khan was too trusting and straight forward. He fell right in the trap of establishment. Establishment never shared his vision of Pakistan first. They were busy playing yes sir to America, interested in dollars. Once Khan seemed settling in and there was a chance he will become powerful, he was thrown away. Discarded like a tissue. Establishment often works for self interest and control. It wants to keep the power with armed forces. Any strong leader is a threat. As per standard procedure they lay booby traps for all politicians in case they have to over throw them, they can. Khan is in serious threat of being arrested in fake cases, his party banned if he continues to resist. For establishment, governments are replaceable puppets for illusion of control for the masses, the real show runners are themselves. If Khan is re-elected he would be extremely cautious. He threatens the centre of power in Pakistan. And the centre of power lies where criticism is impossible and criminalised. You will see media & masses openly criticising government and judiciary. You say one thing against the establishment and you are picked up, harassed, beaten up or you go missing. Previously nation used to appreciate role of establishment in toppling over governments because nation knew that the politician, the president/the prime minister is corrupt. But by removing Imran Khan from power they have exposed themselves. They constantly try to find weaknesses of politicians to later black mail them. May it be leaked private videos, corruption charges or foreign funding case allegations. Establishment wants total control over everything. However establishment is unable to keep check on itself. Once a person with vested interests reaches the GHQ, nothing can be done.

Last edited:
Whatever excuse you present, it is not going to change the fact that SC was formed ONLY through the 2/3rd majority, and it could lose its legitimacy too only through this same 2/3rd majority.

This is not a true statement.

The correct statement is: Public will not judge, but only the 2/3rd majority of Public will judge.

You cannot delegitimize SC and its decisions without having 2/3rd majority. Thus, you are standing at the wrong side in this conflict while you don't even have the 50% majority.
Hiding behind a VPN and commenting on Pakistan's internal affairs....
please let this one go, not your place to comment....

Back
Top Bottom