What's new

CIA has recording of Saudi prince saying 'silence Khashoggi'

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign country and a important oil producer. I don't think that west would go too far
KSA is the strongest ally of the west only second to Israel. They might cry and make sounds but they won't do anything. In fact as Trump said the Saudi royalty are there because of them.

KSA is the strongest ally of the west only second to Israel. They might cry and make sounds but they won't do anything. In fact as Trump said the Saudi royalty are there because of them.
These cries can culminate in political or economic concessions.

A pity, his son needs to go and demand blood for blood. If faisal was around, Donkey salman would have been publically executed by now.
law is for the poor not the rich in KSA or other parts of the world.

A pity, his son needs to go and demand blood for blood. If faisal was around, Donkey salman would have been publically executed by now.
law is for the poor not the rich in KSA or other parts of the world.
Baat tu sach hai per baat hai ruswai ki...

What you are saying is correct but a shameful fact.

These cries can culminate in political or economic concessions.
Precisely. I think the Turks and Americans are both are right now haggling. The Turks are extracting concessions out of Americans for giving the info to them and or not revealing to the world. The American's then are gouging deals out of Saudi's for covering uo for them. I see lot more juicy contracts headed toward US defence companies etc.

aw is for the poor not the rich in KSA or other parts of the world.
Was that not the case since clocks began ticking?

What you are saying is correct but a shameful fact.
Power is the only language of international politics. Shame is a quallity applicable between individuals. Not states.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom