What's new

CIA Contractor Raymond Davis Book Reveals How ISI Helped Him

"Gen Pasha sitting in a courtroom in Lahore and texting the proceedings to Mr Panetta."
I am really ashamed for how a coward mouse we had in such an all important position acted as a steno for Panetta. And that coward is believed to be involved later making efforts in undermining the elected government in Pakistan. See how these cowards act like a wet-cat for foreign powers and iron-man against our own governments. Idiots like this are good only for throwing ball in the goal post of their own team.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1342271/raymond-davis-recalls-courtroom-drama-that-led-to-his-acquittal

Last edited:
i think gen pasha nawaz and zadari have used this event a source of earning money.corrup people are present in every institution

There was other stuff gained for his return, essentially by helping him we got sone stuff out.
Was it worth the bargain??
That is the question​
Why not ask them? Just wait for a little, as the CC meeting is underway.​
Group-Of-Baboons.jpg

There was other stuff gained for his return, essentially by helping him we got sone stuff out.

Was it worth the bargain??
That is the question

Why even allow CIA contractors to run amok in Pakistan ? I would rather do the dirty work myself.
It seems too much of a security risk

So, on 'revelation' from a murderous enemy, sitting in a Zionist country called USA, is sufficient to malign our armed forces and intelligence agencies?

What if a detainee of Guantanamo bay from Pakistan, authors a book and 'reveals' how CIA head was collaborating with ISI against the interest of US government, it will be published by Daily Dawn and rest of Zionist media for gullible readers in the world as reliable information?

One piece of 'information' coming from the enemy is making you a judge to decide that people sitting in the most important positions of national security are stabbing in the back of this country?

And why the hell would Raymond Davis expose Gen. Pasha if ISI was actually helping or buttering up the CIA?

Can a CIA operative do anything against his masters in the agency?

Or it's only a Zionist propaganda to malign our forces and our agencies because they have been ripping Zionist Satanic Americans in this region and they have not let the Pigs win their Shitty War?

In USA CIA and other intelligence agencies are subject to the rule of law. They can be held accountable by civilians.

Why even allow CIA contractors to run amok in Pakistan ? I would rather do the dirty work myself.
It seems too much of a security risk

CIA had been a partner with ISI in the Afghan War, and perhaps we didn't have a better choice but to allow the CIA to operate in our country even after 9/11. Anyhow, this is a job that our agencies can do better. Ordinary people like you or I have no understanding of such affairs. We can't judge them.

In USA CIA and other intelligence agencies are subject to the rule of law. They can be held accountable by civilians.

Only to feed the media for international audience to believe how good American people are.

Has anyone sued them yet and won the case for 9/11 being an inside job and their lies about Iraq's WMDs?

Spy agencies worldwide do the 'dirty jobs' in the interest of their nations; is that a wonder of the world?

CIA had been a partner with ISI in the Afghan War, and perhaps we didn't have a better choice but to allow the CIA to operate in our country even after 9/11. Anyhow, this is a job that our agencies can do better. Ordinary people like you or I have no understanding of such affairs. We can't judge them.

Only to feed the media for international audience to believe how good American people are.

Has anyone sued them yet and won the case for 9/11 being an inside job and their lies about Iraq's WMDs?

Spy agencies worldwide do the 'dirty jobs' in the interest of their nations; is that a wonder of the world?

the politicians were going to invade Iraq. CIA saw the writing on the wall. There was a lot of remnants of WMD in Iraq. Most of them were left over from the 1980s. Nothing to the scale that would justify an invasion.

The CIA had nothing to do with 9/11. They might have suppressed some embarassing information

Whatever the CIA does in the long term it is driven by civilian bosses .

the politicians were going to invade Iraq. CIA saw the writing on the wall. There was a lot of remnants of WMD in Iraq. Most of them were left over from the 1980s. Nothing to the scale that would justify an invasion.

The CIA had nothing to do with 9/11. They might have suppressed some embarassing information

Whatever the CIA does in the long term it is driven by civilian bosses .

I do not agree with you. Civilian President is just a puppet of Pentagon.

American Satanists and their Filthy allies are mad at ISI, despite being a nuclear power and the most powerful military power, they couldn't have turned Pakistan into Syria which was their actual plan after the 'engineered 9/11'.

ISI shagged their mommies in front of them and that's why the losers in NATO have been forced to send more troops, poor pork eaters!

They have lost and this is their way to vent their frustration. Nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom