What's new

Choosing Saturday for Rally in Lahore and Rawalpindi!

Brother,

waiting to see a change of command, and i hope this time NS also choose very capable and Professional Soldier.

They always choose very Capable and professionals with blessings from the saudi monarchs. so nothing to worry :lol:

They always choose very Capable and professionals with blessings from the saudi monarchs. so nothing to worry :lol:

i think its better to take advice from saudi's instead of United states??

i think its better to take advice from saudi's instead of United states??

yeah, that is what the pak constitution teaches.

majority on this forum call nawaz corrupt and due to Saudi blessing that Corrupt will appoint the most capable and professional and then the corrupt God will shower his blessings and bounties to safeguard corruption. :lol:

anyway i like pm and donot want to derail the thread.

yeah, that is what the pak constitution teaches.

majority on this forum call nawaz corrupt and due to Saudi blessing that Corrupt will appoint the most capable and professional and then the corrupt God will shower his blessings and bounties to safeguard corruption. :lol:

anyway i like pm and donot want to derail the thread.

But majority of Pakistan's voted for him, he got 17 Million votes, and still getting, and me and you are nothing to impose our desires on People of Pakistan's choice.

brother because your sect not belongs to his sect that 's why u opposing him?

just 1 year left, and People of Pakistan will decide who will be our next ruler.

But majority of Pakistan's voted for him, he got 17 Million votes, and still getting, and me and you are nothing to impose our desires on People of Pakistan's choice.

brother because your sect not belongs to his sect that 's why u opposing him?

just 1 year left, and People of Pakistan will decide who will be our next ruler.

criminals like you want us to choose among bastards. :lol:

you have no manifestation other than provided by zionism. that is why you all oppose the Shia Political Manifestation.

we are far bigger military than yours or you could imagine. but yours only good luck is that your enemy is pious.

you can choose among bastards but it will not continue for long.

criminals like you want us to choose among bastards. :lol:

you have no manifestation other than provided by zionism. that is why you all oppose the Shia Political Manifestation.

we are far bigger military than yours or you could imagine. but yours only good luck is that your enemy is pious.

you can choose among bastards but it will not continue for long.

sorry brother i have to report your post!

i am not a blind follower of any Sect!

14233097_1397240940304102_1352351074039462734_n.jpg

sorry brother i have to report your post!

i am not a blind follower of any Sect!

brother,

i dont think if some one not think like you is Zionist or criminal or whatso ever feeded in your mind.

use your own mind and dont let your mullah's play with your mind.

and see the Amir Khan's Film PK twice you will feel better,

Back
Top Bottom