What's new

Choose 3 of your favorites among them

In no particular favorite order

1. FN Scar-H

2. Barrett .50 cal sniper

3. M4

525739_503063873065565_1121298128_n.jpg
Well I want Ak-47 and M240 and M16A4 and MP5K

HK MP5 would be my 4th choice if I were allowed one.
at least we agree on some issue I actually don't like those guns which have bullet magazine behind the trigger I mean trigger and its handle

at least we agree on some issue I actually don't like those guns which have bullet magazine behind the trigger I mean trigger and its handle

Those are called bullpup design, the only main advantage I can think of is that design allows the rifle to have a long barrel like a 20" barrel but still retain a short overall length. That's done by bringing back the firing mechanisms to the stock which allows you to set the barrel back as well. This also means most of the weight of the bullpup firearm will be in the back of the gun (which does have consequences).

I'm not a fan of it either with one exception the Steyr Aug A3. Other than that I have read they are not ergonomic and quick to reload (magazine receiver is next to stock and closer to body) for that reason-- though I think to some degree user experience with the bullpup platform maybe able to overcome those two problems.

240-Bravo is my kind of weapon...However, i do only like my M4, that's customed made by me, i spend 2 afternoon building that up from a standard government issue rifle.....lol

Back
Top Bottom