What's new

Chinese Z-10 Attack Helicopter Armed With 8x HJ-10 ATGM

MJaa

Reaction score
armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+export+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+(1).jpg

Image of the Z-10 attack helicopter carrying full load of 8x HJ-10 anti-tank guided missiles (ATGM), Two Ty-90 AAMs and Two rocket pods.

Read more: Chinese Z-10 Attack Helicopter Armed With 8x HJ-10 ATGM

IB . That seems to be the maximum tactical payload aboard WZ10.

2X. Guided Rocket pods
8X. HJ-10 ATGMs
2X. PL-5E
1X. Cannon

Thats almost as good as the Apache Longbow.

oh bhai kitne saalon se T129 ko evaluate kar rahay hain! Any news when their "Evaluation" gonna end and when will they reach a decision? I am getting a bit peeved now over this.

Anyone in the know please?

T 129 is the brst for PAF . Good for anti terror ops and Anti amour. Umtas missiles is better than spike and Hellfire..

oh bhai kitne saalon se T129 ko evaluate kar rahay hain! Any news when their "Evaluation" gonna end and when will they reach a decision? I am getting a bit peeved now over this.

Anyone in the know please?

we can only speculate without any official news release. your guess is good as mine to be honest. I would point at funding issues. under the current government, the army has to even sacrifice its allotted funds to help with running the affairs of the state and debt servicing. we have similar issue with other military acquisitions as well like J-10.

corrupt government, the expenditures on10 years+ of WoT and the economic down turn together dont make a favourable situation for military acquisitions. if you search you can see a thread about the ISPR's detailed report of its expenditures and how much of the money meant for fighting WoT was taken back by the PPP government to help run its affairs. ( but this is a different topic altogether).

IB . That seems to be the maximum tactical payload aboard WZ10.

2X. Guided Rocket pods
8X. HJ-10 ATGMs
2X. PL-5E
1X. Cannon

Thats almost as good as the Apache Longbow.

armament wise yes

but a question mark when it comes to
armour, avionics, sensors and radar

Apache is almost impossible to bring down is impossible to hide from its called a flying tank and an aviation miracle for a good reason.

baby look like tiger BTW both are nice we should select one and go on now .

armament wise yes

what a question mark when it comes to

Apache is almost impossible to bring down is impossible to hide from its called a flying tank and an aviation miracle for a good reason.

Saudis used Apache's against Huti rebels in Yamen , they called it "The black Jeniyah [Kali churail]". It indeed is in its own league. I heard that the PA was interested in a heavy helo like WZ-10A , didn't hear if anything came out of it.

armament wise yes

what a question mark when it comes to

Both use milimeter wave radar and an integrated suite of electronics. Avionics wise they are very similar. The only advantage the Apache has is its greater load and armor platings.

Back
Top Bottom