What's new

chinese withdrawal

now where the hell r those dumpling ...saying we will take more land away from india , about 1962..........................

See, Indian can always feel good, always can describe theirself as a "winner", delude theirself, that's the ganges power..
Anything is floating clouds, only ganges is eternal....

Nah, it's more like - You came and you ran back . That's a regular Chinese trait, Indians just gave you some time to complete your act. There was no winner/loser we were just watching Chinese show, kinda free entertainment at those heights. how could we have missed the clown show?

You are absolutely right. And I expect one like yourself, from an ancient civilization to understand that, not some cheerleader from wanna be arab nations.

BTW feedback to your supervisor - get better cheerleaders, ones with slightly better credibility and self respect.

See, Indian can always feel good, always can describe theirself as a "winner", delude theirself, that's the ganges power..

No no, mighty china won! Their soldiers came to take territory, squatted for a few days, and when the Ladakh scouts surrounded them, they realized that there was nothing they could accomplish, so packed their bags and went home.

That's a victory, isn't it? All the talk of armoured divisions and megaton bombs gave such a raise to poor pakistani cheerleaders. And now a huge KLPD to them.

why did they retreat? I think india has to hunker down and strengthen army and economy seriously. this chinese leadership cant be trusted. we have to ensure democracy comes to china to implement some checks a nd balance.

there goes 180 million + 180 million + 1.4 billion people's dream and cheerleading

why 180 million 2 times?

why did they retreat? I think india has to hunker down and strengthen army and economy seriously. this chinese leadership cant be trusted. we have to ensure democracy comes to china to implement some checks a nd balance.

why 180 million 2 times?

i think he is talking abt bangladesh and pakistan

@OrionHunter bro, as I said we will stutter and stumble our way but will win eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom