What's new

chinese withdrawal

every one missing one simple logic.... ccp leaders, said chinese troops patrolling chinese ... and now they agreed to withdraw.... that means entire ccp lying to their own citizen and to the world.... and internet warrior fighting for it.... lol....

doube standard eh..

If the report is true then

What happens to those cheerleaders and false flaggers now :lol:

They will hide for two to three days now :lol::lol::lol:

I pity for their pathetic rants and delusional posts.

@samlove what is your source??

why are you so happy arnt you ashamed as you cry that is your territory someone else army comes in your country and makes you withdrawal from your cry and what happened to becoming Next Super power got a spanking at ur azz :D and indians are happy because china is withdrawing their forces meri jan chulo bhar pani me dob ke mar jao :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny when People suggest indians whom to vote..... It become more funny when it come from friends who never had a chance to vote their leaders.....

He definitely has to be a false flagger.

why are you so happy arnt you ashamed as you cry that is your territory someone else army comes in your country and makes you withdrawal from your cry and what happened to becoming Next Super power got a spanking at ur azz :D and indians are happy because china is withdrawing their forces meri jan chulo bhar pani me dob ke mar jao :D

That is called as saap bhi mare aur laathi bhi na toote

:yay: :yay: Look at the Indians all going inferior and angry because it turns out there was no Indian shupa-powa after all! India simply capitulated to China's original demands on bunker dismantlement.

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

China-India face-off ends as armies withdraw from Ladakh - The Times of India

There was no immediate word on the conditions decided for the mutual withdrawal of the troops, confronting each other on the heights since April 15. The earlier refusal by the Chinese to withdraw its soldiers from northern Ladakh, where they had pitched tents 19 km inside Indian territory, has created a national security scare in India.

The Chinese side had been insisting that India dismantle its security and monitoring posts built in Chumar and other areas. India has resisted this because Chumar is considered to have strategic significance, particularly since Indian soldiers can monitor troop movements across the Line of Actual Control from there.

:yay: :yay: Look at the Indians all going inferior and angry because it turns out there was no Indian shupa-powa after all! India simply capitulated to China's original demands on bunker dismantlement.

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

China-India face-off ends as armies withdraw from Ladakh - The Times of India

There was no immediate word on the conditions decided for the mutual withdrawal of the troops, confronting each other on the heights since April 15. The earlier refusal by the Chinese to withdraw its soldiers from northern Ladakh, where they had pitched tents 19 km inside Indian territory, has created a national security scare in India.

The Chinese side had been insisting that India dismantle its security and monitoring posts built in Chumar and other areas. India has resisted this because Chumar is considered to have strategic significance, particularly since Indian soldiers can monitor troop movements across the Line of Actual Control from there.

I must say many chinese have a virulent form of Ctrl+C & Ctrl+v disease..

This guy is pasting the same stuff again and again :lol:

kid, just tell me one thing.. how is chinese withdrawal and india saying it will think over a chinese victory ?

I'm talking about the Indians on this forum declaring victory, even though the Indian side withdrew as well.

I've seen the Indian media reporting over this incident and they've gone crazy attacking themselves and the Indian lack of response rather than anything else.

The International media hasn't been interested in this issue, and the Chinese media hasn't been interested in this issue.

The only thing left to question now is whether India ever actually believed we were 20 km into Indian territory, since this withdrawal suggests otherwise.

How are you feeling today...

India did not withdraw...India camp is still there and they will stay tonight to make sure that Chinese are long gone....Indian will go back to their posts in the morning and keep watch on you that you should not enter in India again....it is status quo...

but I thought Chinese were claiming that they are in Chinese land so what happen...they ran away from their own land:omghaha:

Sorry for breaking so many cheergal's heart
@LoveIcon @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Safriz @Areesh
11809600-love-sickness-and-heartbreak-concept-vector-illustration.jpg

Great victory for you. Great to see that you have withdrawn from you own territory. You just took the revenge of 1962. Congratz. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, the chinese created all this high drama for a couple of bunkers?? The mighty PLA worried about a couple of bunkers what happened to your megaton f@rts - couldnt dismantle a couple of bunkers using them?
A few PLA tents pitched in a strategic spot gave 1.2 billion Indians a heart attack and forced GOI to dismantle its forward bunkers. Great Sun-Tzu play by the Chinese.

Don't forget to vote for Congress! :yahoo:

My friend don't you think back tracking of china is a shame?? :D

India is a Democracy, if an incident happens lot of opinions and noises will be heared, that do not mean that we are weak or we cannot defend our lands.

If India also acts aggressively then China has to stretch its forces through out its territory which is a night mare situation for them, India handled it resiliently and responsibly. Diplomacy prevailed here.

Who knows our next step may consist of using force.

A few PLA tents pitched in a strategic spot gave 1.2 billion Indians a heart attack and forced GOI to dismantle its forward bunkers. Great Sun-Tzu play by the Chinese.

Don't forget to vote for Congress! :yahoo:

No bunkers dismantled mate. Thank heavens for CCP and PLA though. China has proven itself to be a responsible world power. Long live the People's Republic of China ! :china:

Back
Top Bottom