What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

Fake Newj. India has invaded China and taken over Tibet.

Here Indian government was dreaming of separating Uyghurs from China :lol:

Indian dreams and disappointing reality.

Pak and China will definitely coordinate an attack in India incase Modi does not stop his useless posturing.

Maybe we will see some overtures to Kashmiris as well, although all useless. Game has gone too far.

Here Indian government was dreaming of separating Uyghurs from China :lol:

Indian dreams and disappointing reality.

Pak and China will definitely coordinate an attack in India incase Modi does not stop his useless posturing.

Maybe we will see some overtures to Kashmiris as well, although all useless. Game has gone too far.

Modi's India doesn't have balls to go against China by themselves. Story is bigger than LAC.....Modi has promised Trump an airbase in Ladakh close to LAC to keep an eye on China.

Modi's India doesn't have balls to go against China by themselves. Story is bigger than LAC.....Modi has promised Trump an airbase in Ladakh close to LAC to keep an eye on China.

Ah! There it is.

In that case then a Pakistan and Chinese attack and seizure of maqbooza JK is the need of the hour.

I do not think the US is able to stop either us or China. Seems like India's woes are just beginning.

Nathan Ruser a top IMINT analyst has proved there is zero evidence of any Chinese intrusion along the LAC as seseen in latest satellite images.

Pakistanis should remember that it is Nathan Ruser is the same guy whose analysis on Balakot was lapped up by each and every Pakistani analyst including semi official ones like Kaiser Tufail:
https://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.co...21PrxMPvpxTkDmKavLVsh_ynL_fvPptkhDBtEO_qY&m=1

What happened to the great indian stated policy in the past, that India can fight two adversities at the same time. It now looks like they meant Nepal & Bangladeshis. Hahaha not China even on its own

This is the right approach, china to vacate the encroachment and then have peaceful dialogue. i respect this kind of decision.
but again, we have seen multiple people talking different lines.
xi mentioned about forces to be prepare
the person on the screen, ambassador to India, mentioned peace.

and a sudden u turn.

all is good for now, at least for few days. lets see what actually coming days.
Indian army going nowhere and the road building activities will continue...

Lol.
Sourve is Kashmir walla and Wire.:rofl::omghaha:
Anyways Nathan Ruser a top IMINT analyst has proved there is zero evidnece of any Chinese intrusion along the LAC as sen in latest satellite images.

Pakistanis should rmeeber that it is Nathan Ruser is the same guy whose analysis on Balakot was lapped up by each and every Pakistani analyst including semi official ones like Kaiser Tufail:
https://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.co...21PrxMPvpxTkDmKavLVsh_ynL_fvPptkhDBtEO_qY&m=1

you caught the chicken by its neck :cheers:

enough said the source is as usual the same people ... the left liberals like Prashant Bhushan was jumping here and there.

as i said many times earlier, truth has a bad habit to come out eventually.

As much as Pakistani hate to admit this but Chinese didn't do anything so tremendous, I am 100% sure now that the only country who gives actual tough time to india is us because the way I see it, ladakh region has the same military infrastructure as Pak Afg border (pre- 9/11) had.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom