What's new

Chinese Students to Study in India, Learn Software

Whatever interactions I and my friends had with the Chinese people, the first impression we most of had is that Chinese are really hardworking people, giving their 100% to whatever they do, and this is the most important learning which everyone should take from them irrespective from which country we are from.
In every B school of India, students in most of the subjects get to learn about how China has climbed the success ladder with challenges facing such as population, limited natural resources etc. There is always a slide in most of the presentation addressing to how China has done this.
Just think on this, mobiles, computers and other electronic gadgets which generally use to be in the hands of developed countries is now available all across Asia, just because china has done exceptionally well in terms of chip technology.
Just wishing that when I would i get a chance to visit china.

hey guys, if i want to find a IT job in India, which website would you suggest?

hey guys, if i want to find a IT job in India, which website would you suggest?

Don't snatch our jobs you have already taken in manufacturing industry. :lol::lol:

There are many sites:

Naukri.com

Timesjobs.com

Monsterindia.com

Jobsahead.com

Shine.com etc. etc.

so much of bonhomie amongst Indian and Chinese members here happy to see it......Hope no troll especially false flagger comes and disrupts this friendship in this forum:smitten:

cheers guys:cheers:

Welcome to India brothers.... No matter how we fight here over Internet, we afterall share the same blood and culture... Skin is the only difference between us and hey who cares when we can learn to look from heart not eyes... Welcome brothers and Sisters, hope you all would have a great stay here in our Country.

Welcome to India brothers.... No matter how we fight here over Internet, we afterall share the same blood and culture... Skin is the only difference between us and hey who cares when we can learn to look from heart not eyes... Welcome brothers and Sisters, hope you all would have a great stay here in our Country.

We do not share blood with you though. Indians are descendents of both aboriginal Dravidian tribals, and European related Aryans. You are far closer to whites than we are. East Asians in contrast have some of the greatest DNA differences from whites among all races, even more than blacks.

We do not share blood with you though. Indians are descendents of both aboriginal Dravidian tribals, and European related Aryans. You are far closer to whites than we are. East Asians in contrast have some of the greatest DNA differences from whites among all races, even more than blacks.

so that means peace shouldn't prevail amongst us!!!!!

so that means peace shouldn't prevail amongst us!!!!!

no that is not it, i am just sayng a fact that Indians are closer to whites and Southeast Asian aboriginies, and Chinese are closer to other East Asians who originated in Tibet and Mongolia.

no that is not it, i am just sayng a fact that Indians are closer to whites and Southeast Asian aboriginies, and Chinese are closer to other East Asians who originated in Tibet and Mongolia.

ok but now we are Indians and you are Chinese
Both are emerging powers ( you guys are well ahead of us and a good role model in many aspects)

so what say FRIENDS!!!!

Chinese and Japanese and Indian cultures are very similar to each other, at least much similar than what our media would like us to believe..Indias greatest export to the east, Buddhism and Indian thought influenced chinese and japanese cultures for centuries. I was in this quaint little village in japan and i **** you not,these japanese monks were reciting sutras in pure sanskrit.and what is amazing is that some of those works were composed in India 2500 years ago, transmitted to via china to japan, while the original sanskrit version was lost. the entire sanskrit sutra was later reconstructed from chinese sources. about 1500 years ago schools in china were dedicated to the learning of sanskrit and the "western" scriptures. The West, as India was sometimes reffered to in Chinese literature was an object of almost mythical fascination there, since it was the land of the Buddha.

You should try reading "The Journey to the West", a novel counted as one of the 4 Great Classical Novels.It is about the journey of a Tang monk, to India 'west' for them.

umm no Aryans are not from europe buddy you really are talking out your backside now

Back
Top Bottom