What's new

Chinese soldiers have wings

lonelyman

Reaction score
Country
China
:rofl:

If pushing and shoving led to the fall of soldiers to the icy cold water of the confluence of Shyok and Galwan rivers and they died, why did Indian soldiers only fall into the rivers, not any Chinese soldier? Do Chinese soldiers have wings?

I have to say, those 10 Indian POWs - the 10 officers and soldiers surrendered lived, as they turned over by Chinese today,

definitely lot smarter than those jumped

Last edited:
What's India going to do now? Keep moving troops from LOC to LAC and vice versa or significantly increase their man power?

You wanted a two front war, now come and get get it.

Always remember THE DNA of Indians....they can never be combat military force on ground .... they do not have the fighting gene ...they always depend on proxies, covert actions, conspiracies ...when it comes to combat its is always like what we have seen on LAC.

Read history ..... their cast system is as such .... more towards slavery ....whatever they have in terms of bravery is the element of non hindus....Sikhs, Gorkhas...

It must have been such a horrific beating......

Shows how completely inferior indians are compared to chinese in fighting, tactics and strategy
I think they were trying to run away from the aggressive PLA and jumped into the water. Later many froze to death. Some beaten to death? Which we'll never know.
That's just my version.

I think they were trying to run away from the aggressive PLA and jumped into the water. Later many froze to death. Some beaten to death? Which we'll never know.
That's just my version.

Brother, surely those that survived the beating will no doubt share the experience.

Indians will be in a dilemma, whether share their experience and cowardice or ineptitude, or to gain sympathy and push their own narrative forward to garner support.

One thing i am sure, Indians don't want a piece of this anymore and will be sueing for peace.

If you ever seen a Dog fight...the losing dog who has had enough will give up and show its back.

Yes, because they eat bat soup.

Chinese don't do that, it's some gal who wants to seek cheap instant fame on TicTok tried that

Actual India tribes and Indonesia tribes they eat bats

Brother, surely those that survived the beating will no doubt share the experience.

Indians will be in a dilemma, whether share their experience and cowardice or ineptitude, or to gain sympathy and push their own narrative forward to garner support.

One thing i am sure, Indians don't want a piece of this anymore and will be sueing for peace.

If you ever seen a Dog fight...the losing dog who has had enough will give up and show its back.

those 10 Indian officers and soldiers surrendered lived, as they turned over by Chinese today,

definitely lot smarter than those jump

I wonder where has Bipin Rat gone? Any statements from him?

Ya called sir?

bipin-rawat-2.jpg

"got a jab, special peace envoy to China (expariance 87), I got plenty of time to make plans to invade P0K as well"

It must have been such a horrific beating......

Shows how completely inferior indians are compared to chinese in fighting, tactics and strategy

have you seen Col Santoash babu?..

col-santosh-babu-bccl.jpg

Indian Officer look: totally unconvincing looking soldiers

Pakistani officers look: they look like they have a purpose
12pak-isi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese don't do that, it's some gal who wants to seek cheap instant fame on TicTok tried that
those 10 Indian officers and soldiers surrendered lived, as they turned over by Chinese today,

definitely lot smarter than those jump

makes you wonder...what fear they had to commit suicide....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom