What's new

Chinese Projects From Models to Reality.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fullscreen%2520capture%252011262012%252065010%2520PM.bmp.jpg

Janes.

China develop with skepticism and ridicule from someone, we all can tolerate it, we have tolerated it for more than 100 years, no mind few years more, hehe, but I like the feeling that slapping on someone one by one, that's very pleasant thing.

Moderator, you just close a thread that opened by indian, I also just read it, and smile, you know, someone just accept the slap from china on their big mouth, now post another one, you know they will not stop that, or never give up to do that, they enjoy happy of mocking, we also enjoy the happy that slapping on their big mouth, both be satisfied, win-win, hehe.

Not sure about the other planes but JH-7 was introduced in 1992 according to wiki

Now you know why Indian always fail in most project? :lol:
I already know that, you know ten years ago, I thougt they will develop fast, even faster than China, but, when you know them more, you will turn around. They have better international environment, they also have the thing--Democracy that being advocated, but finally, I find, all these be blockage in indian hand, that's unbelievable thing, I always be amazed by indian, they always give me surprise and make me fun, In PDF, No Indian, No fun, I think all the time.

But, One indian thing, I like, their movie, the song in it is good listen, the dance in it is very good, and the girl in it is very beautiful, I just watch a indian move-Eega, the Chinese name is 功夫小蝇, I recommend it to you, have to said, indian movie deserve honor, We Chinese should learn something from it, you know, learn good ones from anything good..

Should on the topic, Otherwise, OP will be unhappy, :cheers:
Chengdu Xianglong is not in the list, and haven't see it for a long time, seems all eyes are absorbed by Carrier 16, WZ-10, j-15, J-31, J-20.

Back
Top Bottom