What's new

Chinese officials arrive in US for strategic dialogue

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan and State Councilor Dai Bingguo arrived here Sunday afternoon for the third round of the China-US Economic and Strategic Dialogue which will be held on May 9-10 in Washington DC.

Dai will co-chair the "Strategic Track" of the dialogue with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, while Wang will co-chair the "Economic Track" with US Treasure Secretary Timothy Geithner, each as a special representative of their respective presidents.

The dialogue mechanism was upgraded from former Strategic Dialogue and biennial Strategic Economic Dialogue, which were initiated by the two heads of state in 2005 and 2006, respectively.

The talks will be more in China's favor I think. China seems confident these days.

I would recommend the show below to all interested, particularly Pakistani readers - please note the depth of the govt official:

Charlie Rose - Home

Money is a bliss :cheers:

Especially, inflated currency is even more Bliss!!!

Which I reminde you, is only monitor by the Chineses politicians not by future hedging in futures markets!!!!

Anyways, the Chinese Guy is here to say how much money you owe us (United States) and when will you make some payments because we also have some issues regarding you also!!!

Exclamation marks didn't make your point sound.
After all these work hope the two countries got something in common, recognition of China's market economic status for example.

Which I reminde you, is only monitor by the Chineses politicians not by future hedging in futures markets!!!!

Anyways, the Chinese Guy is here to say how much money you owe us (United States) and when will you make some payments because we also have some issues regarding you also!!!

Nice to see more talks on the 'currency' issue.

Fact for you is - we careless about western interest.

It is business for us and we are all out there to capitalize on our foreign investments. The U.S. dream is over and it is going through a transitional phase of power right now. Thing is shifting eastward into Asia.

Do you think we care about you Americans having issues with us when the whole world has issues with you regarding your horrendous foreign and monetary policy? America being the largest debt nation is also a burden to the world. The inability to repay and lower its debt is potentially a time bomb for everyone. The world cannot thank it enough for causing the 2008 economy crisis, deliberately depreciating the dollar and exporting inflation and spreading recession across the globe.

As a matter of fact, China's prominent economy is a bliss too. Who helped bail out the crippled EU countries? America? :azn:

wow you're retard:hitwall: please educate yourself before posting crap like this.

US wants the Chinese yuan to appreciate, point out that the yuan is massively deflated.

Obambam

America being the largest debt nation is also a burden to the world.

Mr. Bam, I do not know you, but explain to me Which Country US has Burden that affected the Global economy!!!!

The inability to repay and lower its debt is potentially a time bomb for everyone.
AHHHHH, I like this one the most, Which payment to China that was defaulted, can you give a hard proof in this forum? Infact let me go further, the debt amount to China is 3 trillion dollars, but the 401 K (Savings of Americans) is also 3 trillion. Do you think that American Gov't is worried about China debt after this?

The world cannot thank it enough for causing the 2008 economy crisis, deliberately depreciating the dollar and exporting inflation and spreading recession across the globe.

:cheesy:, you mean China could not thank America enough for causing the same correlation to be equal, meaning down turn economy. Figure it out for yourself for once, and find better markets out there. Anyways Mr. BAM I love also talking about Currenies exchange!!!

wow you're retard:hitwall: please educate yourself before posting crap like this.

US wants the Chinese yuan to appreciate, point out that the yuan is massively deflated.

Deflated for more orders or Payments?

Infact, I want you to prove to me that Deflation happen thru futures or thru Gov't decisions or policy's? Since I have become a RETARD...

Deflated for more orders or Payments?

Infact, I want you to prove to me that Deflation happen thru futures or thru Gov't decisions or policy's? Since I have become a RETARD...

deflated foreign exchange value.

wait, do you even know what deflated means?

Back
Top Bottom