What's new

Chinese Official Threatens Myanmar

1/ We don't wanna be big brother, we don't wanna fight against all ASEAN nation just for having Military influent in ASEAN , but if we go that way, can you stop us ??Are you ready to face with many bloody battle when Vn got used to with it already ??

You might want to have a word with Viva Viet, that's piratically the idea he gave us all on the other thread.

2. If US refuse to cede his power, he has to face bloody battle against VN , and tell me why must young American die for a small country like you instead of living with a beautiful life in USA ??

The same reason why young American soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan, politics and power. You might disagree but still does not change two hard facts
1. american Soldiers are dying every day in other wars around the world
2.No solid evidence of power transfer from the US to Vietnam, hell one cannot even find a trashy news article from the worse blog to support this.

Plus you are assuming America wants to be in Vietnam to fight VN. If they wanted to just cripple your country they won't even need to put boots on the ground.

3. I say again: Singapore is just too small to chose the way you go , if US leave ASEAN, it seem Nothing can stop Indonesia to annex you back ,so, be reasonable, bro :P

1. Malaysia will never allow an Indonesian controlled island so close to them, to suggest the notion is already ridiculous.
2. We have the best air force in the region do you really think they are going to strode right in?
3. All of Indonesia political families keep their money with us, I am really sure they will want to blow up their own bank right duh...

Last time I checked our military complex was able to engineer our own weapons, tanks, artillery systems. Are you capable of engineering your own weapon systems? do you even know who supplies military weapons to your neighbors Laos and Cambodia?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Yes, and Malaysia, US, China and every other country is just going to sit and keep quiet while Indonesia invades Singapore?

Your knowledge of ASEAN geo-politics is close to zero.

And Majapahit is a 12th-century Hindu kingdom which now only exists in history books. I can bring later empires controlled from Malaysia (Malacca Sultanate) that ruled all over Indonesia. Why don't you support Malaysia invading Indonesia too?

We have a Malaysian and a Singaporean who know the region refuting these fact and yet they still come back and argue like they know whats happening in this part of the world. Go figure.

Anonymous user said:
You might want to have a word with Viva Viet, that's piratically the idea he gave us all on the other thread.
But can you stop us if we forces you to unify with us ??How can you fight back our Shaddock, Cud-D and Su-30 KM2 fit with Brahmos ??All of those weapons can reach to Singapore, bro :)

Anonymous user said:
The same reason why young American soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan, politics and power. You might disagree but still does not change two hard facts
1. american Soldiers are dying every day in other wars around the world
2.No solid evidence of power transfer from the US to Vietnam, hell one cannot even find a trashy news article from the worse blog to support this.

Plus you are assuming America wants to be in Vietnam to fight VN. If they wanted to just cripple your country they won't even need to put boots on the ground.
Weak up , bro, Uncle Sam fought against Iraq in 1990 , but he refused to help Thailand from 1979 to 1988 even he got F-117 . He wage war in Afghanistan bcz Taliban killed American citizen . Viet Nam did Nothing to harm him, he find No reason to die in battle against VN any more , bro ^^.

If you not sure, come to ask US's soldiers if they wanna fight for you against VN when US just agree VN to enrich Uranium or not. No crazy one will say : 'Yes ',bro . You are Nothing to his life :)

Why do you need a solid envidence ??we will fight if he refuse to cede his power , lot of young American will die again , and they're not Stupid to put their life in danger just for protect a tiny country like you .
1. Malaysia will never allow an Indonesian controlled island so close to them, to suggest the notion is already ridiculous.
2. We have the best air force in the region do you really think they are going to strode right in?
3. All of Indonesia political families keep their money with us, I am really sure they will want to blow up their own bank right duh...

Last time I checked our military complex was able to engineer our own weapons, tanks, artillery systems. Are you capable of engineering your own weapon systems? do you even know who supplies military weapons to your neighbors Laos and Cambodia?
1. Sorry, bro Malaysia Patrol ship just got shoot and sunk, but she does Nothing until now to find out who dare to shoot her ship , how cna you dream that she will protect you against Indonesia when she even doesn't wanna protect hersefl ??wake up , bro , your dream with US soon will over :)

2. Your Air force is death meat, do you have any F-117 that one US dare not use to protect Thailand in 80s ??We soon will have Sukhoi's T-50 PAK FA and our air forces soon will be No 1 in ASEAN :)

3. Indonesian just simply annex you back, so your money will be their, why must they worry about their money in your bank ??:lol:

4.You never can check what we have, bcz we always got secret deal with US- Russia, don't forget we sent men to USSR to lern every thing( may be except Star wafare) already .

But can you stop us if we forces you to unify with us ??How can you fight back our Shaddock, Cud-D and Su-30 KM2 fit with Brahmos ??All of those weapons can reach to Singapore, bro :)

How are you going to force us? sorry last time I checked you need our investment to get your country into shape?

Weak up , bro, Uncle Sam fought against Iraq in 1990 , but he refused to help Thailand from 1979 to 1988 even he got F-117 . He wage war in Afghanistan bcz Taliban killed American citizen . Viet Nam did Nothing to harm him, he find No reason to die in battle against VN any more , bro ^^.

If you not sure, come to ask US's soldiers if they wanna fight for you against VN when US just agree VN to enrich Uranium or not. No crazy one will say : 'Yes ',bro . You are Nothing to his life :)

Of course there is no reason to fight Vietnam, but then again there is no reason to leave ASEAN either. We have our own forces to defend (READ DEFEND!) ourselves. You really need to read up on Singapore's strategy of deference before you let crap leak from your brain.

Why do you need a solid envidence ??we will fight if he refuse to cede his power , lot of young American will die again , and they're not Stupid to put their life in danger just for protect a tiny country like you .

Because your full of Sh*t so we need evidence for you to back your Sh*t up. Unfortunately we cannot take your word for it.

1. Sorry, bro Malaysia Patrol ship just got shoot and sunk, but she does Nothing until now to find out who dare to shoot her ship , how cna you dream that she will protect you against Indonesia when she even doesn't wanna protect hersefl ??wake up , bro , your dream with US soon will over :)

Navy patrol ship almost sank, leak in engine room

Are you refereeing to this, where does it say the Patrol ship was shot??

2. Your Air force is death meat, do you have any F-117 that one US dare not use to protect Thailand in 80s ??We soon will have Sukhoi's T-50 PAK FA and our air forces soon will be No 1 in ASEAN :)

Haha Deathmat? Last time I checked we have a pretty good Air Force, if that's what we are then your running a junkyard LOL. Btw how much money is your foreign reserve to buy more weapons? 20 Billion? Damn some banks lost more money

Summary (Singapore) - Jane's World Air Forces
Summary (Vietnam) - Jane's World Air Forces

3. Indonesian just simply annex you back, so your money will be their, why must they worry about their money in your bank ??:lol:

Again your not too bright, the money we have is corrupted gains, of course the people in power do not want it to fall back to Indonesia. You might argue its for the good of Indonesia but we know who calls the shots.

4.You never can check what we have, bcz we always got secret deal with US- Russia, don't forget we sent men to USSR to lern every thing( may be except Star wafare) already .

Yes of course you did, you have James Bond in custody too I bet. Lots of blah blah and secret deals, its all secret so secret that the only way you can make yourself feel better is come here and boast about it. You do know what the definition of secret is?

Anonymous user said:
How are you going to force us? sorry last time I checked you need our investment to get your country into shape?
So, just stop your investment to VN, we will have more will to unify ASEAN, bcz we're poor, we won't scare of death :lol:
Anonymous user said:
Of course there is no reason to fight Vietnam, but then again there is no reason to leave ASEAN either. We have our own forces to defend (READ DEFEND!) ourselves. You really need to read up on Singapore's strategy of deference before you let crap leak from your brain.
Because your full of Sh*t so we need evidence for you to back your Sh*t up. Unfortunately we cannot take your word for it.
The reason is: Uncle Sam has to fight against VN if he keep annoying our Navy in ASEAN , and so many young American has to die again, why would their risk the life for Nothing , bro ???

The envidence is :' we will attack him for Sure', we have all kind of weapon for attacking any one now , why don't you belive we will do that when we already fought against him many times and he even did not dare to face with Vn's army in Thailand ??
Haha Deathmat? Last time I checked we have a pretty good Air Force, if that's what we are then your running a junkyard LOL. Btw how much money is your foreign reserve to buy more weapons? 20 Billion? Damn some banks lost more money

Summary (Singapore) - Jane's World Air Forces
Summary (Vietnam) - Jane's World Air Forces
Oh God, I only see you have some obsolete jet, you don't even have F-117, that one US dare not against VN, so how cna your air force survive with our S-300 ??
Anonymous user said:
Again your not too bright, the money we have is corrupted gains, of course the people in power do not want it to fall back to Indonesia. You might argue its for the good of Indonesia but we know who calls the shots.
Hehe, we will tell those corrupted men to send their money to VN, it's safe also, just annex Singapore, Vn will help Indonesian have more 'dirty money 'if they want :lol:
Anonymous user said:
Yes of course you did, you have James Bond in custody too I bet. Lots of blah blah and secret deals, its all secret so secret that the only way you can make yourself feel better is come here and boast about it. You do know what the definition of secret is?
Oh, so you forgot that we have Real Jame Bond who can stealth US secret information, that why, US lost 4 CBU-55 into VN's hand :lol:
theperfectspy.jpg

Navy patrol ship almost sank, leak in engine room

Are you refereeing to this, where does it say the Patrol ship was shot??

So what make a 'loud bang' to damage the ship ?/why don't Malaysia find out the truth until now ?

So, just stop your investment to VN, we will have more will to unify ASEAN, bcz we're poor, we won't scare of death :lol:

Economic prosperity unifies Asean not death and destruction you twit.

The reason is: Uncle Sam has to fight against VN if he keep annoying our Navy in ASEAN , and so many young American has to die again, why would their risk the life for Nothing , bro ???

The envidence is :' we will attack him for Sure', we have all kind of weapon for attacking any one now , why don't you belive we will do that when we already fought against him many times and he even did not dare to face with Vn's army in Thailand ??
Oh God, I only see you have some obsolete jet, you don't even have F-117, that one US dare not against VN, so how cna your air force survive with our S-300 ??

So you can't refute my hard evidence about your crappy air force and then you come talking trash hahahahaha TYPICAL

Hehe, we will tell those corrupted men to send their money to VN, it's safe also, just annex Singapore, Vn will help Indonesian have more 'dirty money 'if they want :lol:

I Doubt it, your stock exchange is a laugh and so is your currency controls, 3 years ago my bank opened a trading account in Vietnam and the custodian bank had to call us from a payphone down the road because the lines in the building went out.

Oh, so you forgot that we have Real Jame Bond who can stealth US secret information, that why, US lost 4 CBU-55 into VN's hand :lol:

Again with the CBU-55, lemme guess delivered by some Russian bomber, how far can it get into enemy lines before getting shot down. A 40 year old bomb is a 40 year old dud.

So what make a 'loud bang' to damage the ship ?/why don't Malaysia find out the truth until now ?

Duh one of the shafts come off and hence the leak, I have no idea what nonsense you are talking about.

All in Singapore I see hardworking Pinoys, China PRC, Indonesians & Malaysian coming here to make a living and in office banking jobs too. Which means their country is open to the world economy and are making better lives for themselves, I have never seen any Vietnamese in Office or service jobs here and I am not sure if its because you guys are just after death and destruction or just plain unrealistic and daydreaming.

If you just want to daydream and talk crap well then you can stay where you are. All the nonsense you spout have no hard evidence whatsoever and that's something you can refute. Its all a bunch of Secrets made up of old bombs and supposed nukes and sh*t which makes no sense whatsoever like US leaving ASEAN and ceeding power to VN.

If you want to make a better life for yourself then follow our path, if you want to keep buying Russian weapons on credit then continue to be Russian ******. If Russia really liked you so much they would have given you the weapons and tech for free.

Anonymous user said:
Economic prosperity unifies Asean not death and destruction you twit.
See, you have 2 option: Unify with VN in peaceful way or we have to unify by forces, bcz we're too small to fight against CHina, we will die sooner or later.

Fight against you or against CHina will bring death and destruction also, that why , I prefer to unify in peace , but if you refuse, we have no choice but destroy anyone blocking our way :)
Anonymous user said:
So you can't refute my hard evidence about your crappy air force and then you come talking trash hahahahaha TYPICAL
Our ait force is inferior that US, but we won and won many times, so how can your tiny air force can stop us ??
Anonymous user said:
I Doubt it, your stock exchange is a laugh and so is your currency controls, 3 years ago my bank opened a trading account in Vietnam and the custodian bank had to call us from a payphone down the road because the lines in the building went out.
but this one is 'dirty money', bro , the corrupted guy can come change it to clean money secretly in VN, so they can buy whatever they want instead of keeping inside your bank , bro :lol:
Anonymous user said:
Again with the CBU-55, lemme guess delivered by some Russian bomber, how far can it get into enemy lines before getting shot down. A 40 year old bomb is a 40 year old dud.
I just prove that how perfect our spy is , of course our spy can steal any secret information from Singapore also, it means: you're defeated before fighting againt us , bro :lol:

Anonymous user said:
Duh one of the shafts come off and hence the leak, I have no idea what nonsense you are talking about
So let read this link , bro
RMN chief Admiral Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Jaafar said the crew of the Fast Attack Craft-Gun (FAC-G) vessel KD Pari heard a 'loud bang' soon after it had departed the island westward to pursue a China-flagged vessel, believed to be a frigate, spotted at Gugusan Semarang Peninjau in the South China Sea at 2.53pm

Read more: Navy vessel breaks down while chasing ship Navy vessel breaks down while chasing ship
Anonymous user said:
All in Singapore I see hardworking Pinoys, China PRC, Indonesians & Malaysian coming here to make a living and in office banking jobs too. Which means their country is open to the world economy and are making better lives for themselves, I have never seen any Vietnamese in Office or service jobs here and I am not sure if its because you guys are just after death and destruction or just plain unrealistic and daydreaming.

Bcz of your Laws , you don't allows VNese worker come and work in Singapore like in Malaysia, that why, we see No friendly from you, we'd rather let Indonesia annex you back than having you in ASEAN :lol:

Anonymous user said:
If you just want to daydream and talk crap well then you can stay where you are. All the nonsense you spout have no hard evidence whatsoever and that's something you can refute. Its all a bunch of Secrets made up of old bombs and supposed nukes and sh*t which makes no sense whatsoever like US leaving ASEAN and ceeding power to VN.

If you want to make a better life for yourself then follow our path, if you want to keep buying Russian weapons on credit then continue to be Russian ******. If Russia really liked you so much they would have given you the weapons and tech for free
What crap , bro ?US gave Vn the rights to enrich uranium, and a country of war like us will not hesitate to make Nuke bomb, and if we could be defeated by CHina bcz of we're too small, so we will have to expand our power till we strong enough to fight against CHina , bro.

China can threaten any country but in actual it can do sh!t...similarly China can pledge her support to any country (attack in **** is attack in China) but in actual it does only sh!t

So much love from China to her small neighbors
India looks east, to Vietnam and Myanmar - The Times of India
NEW DELHI: India is putting its Look East policy in high gear with New Delhi preparing to welcome two important heads of state next week - Vietnamese president Truong Tan Sang and Myanmarese president Thein Sein. They will hold talks with PM Manmohan Singh and sign agreements.

The visits, which will be closely followed by China, come at a time when both countries are having their own difficulties with China. While China has been rubbing up against Vietnam on their differences on South China Sea (which Vietnam calls East Sea), Myanmar surprised everyone recently by blocking a dam being built by China in the Kachin state.

Despite their difficulties with China, though, both Vietnam and Myanmar are taking care to see that they remain deeply engaged with Beijing. Coinciding with Truong Tan Sang's visit to New Delhi, the Vietnamese government is sending the chief of the Vietnam Communist Party Nguyen Phu Trong to China to talk to the Chinese leadership about issues related to the South China Sea.

Similarly, Myanmar's vice-president, Tin Aung Myint Oo, will also travel to China next week -- ostensibly to attend the opening of a China-Asean trade event -- but in reality to explain Myanmar's decision to block the $3.6 billion Myitsone dam, following environmental protests.

As Southeast Asia's fastest growing economy, Vietnam is an attractive partner for India, quite apart from the strategic component. However, defence and strategic issues are likely to dominate discussions between the two sides. Vietnam has allowed India the use of the Nha Trang port, which is situated very close to Cam Ranh Bay, a strategically important area, formerly used by the Americans. Vietnam only opened Cam Ranh Bay to foreign vessels earlier this year, largely to counter an assertive China.

India now has growing naval and maritime relations with Vietnam, with reports that India might, at some point, consider exporting its smaller nuclear reactors to Vietnam as well as meet Hanoi's demands for the Brahmos super-cruise missile. There is no confirmation that any of these are on offer at present.

Soon after the visit of the Vietnamese president, India will play host to Thein Sein -- this will be his second overseas visit after taking over. India's ties with Myanmar have deepened, with the neighbour playing a proactive role against Indian insurgents crossing over. India is investing in a multi-modal transport system in Myanmar, though it cannot hope to counter the huge Chinese presence in the country.

Thus, Myanmar's decision to shelve the Chinese-built dam project Myitsone in response to popular protests drew fire from Beijing. Countering Myanmarese protests, China's Communist Party publication, People's Daily, blamed "foreign media" for the protests. "In recent years, Chinese companies have been active in building Myanmar's economy and have provided large amounts of advanced technology and equipment... Looking at public opinion in Myanmar, as some non-government organisations do not trust the government and have been influenced by foreign media, very few present positive information regarding Chinese investors," it said, adding the environmental impact of the project was "rather small".
So much love from small neighbors to China, hehehe.:rofl:

China can threaten any country but in actual it can do sh!t...similarly China can pledge her support to any country (attack in **** is attack in China) but in actual it does only sh!t
but infact: that the way CHina has fought for thousand years bro, she will keep threatening , making you depress , worry and finnaly surender to her, that what Sun Tzu call: win without fighting.
He says specifically, “A general that fights a hundred battles and wins a hundred battles in not a great general. The great general is one who finds a way to win without fighting a single battle.”

Duh one of the shafts come off and hence the leak, I have no idea what nonsense you are talking about.

No point trying to convince the "Vietnamese" in this forum who I'm pretty sure doesn't even stay in Vietnam :lol:

Anyway, Viva-Viet bro, live and let live. Peace :)

No point trying to convince the "Vietnamese" in this forum who I'm pretty sure doesn't even stay in Vietnam :lol:

Anyway, Viva-Viet bro, live and let live. Peace :)
Oh, if you can understand VNese language, just come to VNese forum, we discuss in the same way here, bro :D.

All ASEAN nations is too small comparing with CHina, if we keep seperating, we will be killed one by one.So, we have No choice, but stay together against China, that the only way keep all ASEAN nations survive on Earth :)

If you're weak, you don't have to fight( just waste your life in vain) but we need your support, we need you and Singapore help to develope our country, and you'd better to forget Uncle Sam in ASEAN, we will send him home sooner or later bcz he won't send men to fight agianst CHina.It's no use to have him here , he only help Singaporian keep dreaming for too long and weaken ASEAn solidarity.

Ha ha everybody hates Vietnam so they need back-up from India, another third world superpower. :lol:

Is Vietnam protecting India against China or is India protecting Vietnam against China? Or are the two of them just deluding themselves?

Back
Top Bottom