What's new

Chinese now able to access Google Plus

SamantK

Reaction score
Country
India
Many Chinese users are reporting free access to Google+ in some places it is easy some places people using different ways to access it.. lol

Barack Obama's page has been completely filled with comments from Chinese users.. god know what whether this is done deliberately by PRC.. Check this link out...
https://plus.google.com/113117251731252114390/posts/ErfiABcYu3M

for Chinese members here, access google products by editing you hosts file and adding the following entries in the next post

unable to post the entries :( if anyone is interested please let me know how I can send them across...

Smart move by the Chinese government. If companies like Google operates freely in China, they not only will dominate Internet in China, they will dominate the World at large. China gives her people opportunities to create Internet operators in a win win move.

Fai[B said:
[/B]rAndUnbiased;2637777]protectionism with high human capital is the key to a successful economy.

protectionism with low human capital leads to African or Indian economies.

And this was taught by your propaganda driven govt. and you call urself fair and unbiased!

do not think that it govt allowed it, rather its a back door...

protectionism with high human capital is the key to a successful economy.

protectionism with low human capital leads to African or Indian economies.

You should not compare India to Africa. The truth is most African countries are better than India.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Smart move by the Chinese government. If companies like Google operates freely in China, they not only will dominate Internet in China, they will dominate the World at large. China gives her people opportunities to create Internet operators in a win win move.

I don't think any government in China really cares about it. It is simply someone want to have fun with Obama's Google+ page.

Back
Top Bottom